| 12 |

Two sides of the same coin, the coin that I flipped flies into the sky.
Am I really wishing for heads or tails?

The shadow grows darker as the light shines brighter, like two sides of the same coin

If that's so, then where will I go?
The two futures intertwine.

~Hyori Ittai by Yuzu

Yoongi was back at the castle

Yoongi was back at the castle. He sat on one of the stairs since everything was calm though he knew it wouldn't last long. The King's people had already found that Mrs. Min had that green ring.

He recalled how his mother told him to not say a thing once she was brought to the hall, that she would forever regret it if something happened to him just because of her helping Seokjin.

He almost knew everything that was going to happen but was helpless. Hence he tried to be numb about it. To try not to feel the pain. But nothing helped.

He was just staring at the stairs when he heard some footsteps. Looking up at the shoes and the cloak, he recognized that it was the same person who had been bothering him since the past few weeks —Jung Hoseok, the one working as a spy for Namjoon.

Hoseok's smile faded, disappeared, and was replaced with a frown. He realized that Yoongi wasn't ok so he went to sit next to him but Yoongi didn't spare him a glance and ignored him like always.

"Do you miss someone?" Hoseok asked. Yoongi didn't respond.

"Yoongi, I know you've lost a few people close to you. It must be hard for you.

But at some point, you need to move on. You need to talk to someone. Being like this will only make you feel lonely and depressed."

For a moment, Yoongi looked at Hoseok but his inscrutable expression gave no hint as to what he was thinking.

Hoseok sighed.

"I just hope that you know- I mean, I'm always here if you need someone to talk to. I'm willing to help you with whatever you're dealing with. And-"

Yoongi cut him short, "Why do you always bother me? Do we even know each other that well? I don't want any of this, leave!" He almost yelled but felt guilt instantly. Hoseok had always been good to him, trying to cheer him up even though he always ignored him.

There was something about Hoseok and it was hard for him to understand. But Yoongi didn't want to get close to anyone.

Even though Hoseok wasn't that close to Yoongi, Yoongi's words hurt him. More because he could see that Yoongi was in some kind of pain, suffering alone.

But Yoongi clearly told him to leave so he got up, "I'm sorry for bothering you. I didn't mean to. But I still mean what I said."

He had walked a few stairs then heard Yoongi's voice, "I'm sorry, I didn't mean it, I- I don't know what to do," his voice cracked.