| 39 |

It was eight o'clock and Mr

It was eight o'clock and Mr. Jeon had left.

Seokjin and Jungkook were done having dinner.

There was something that always surprised Jungkook after he had learned what really happened to Seokjin. Seeing Seokjin act so casually most of the time, Jungkook wondered what gave him the strength to cope up and heal after all that mental and physical damage. It also surprised him how Seokjin never talked about revenge or his anger concerning The King of Bosong.

"Don't you just think about The King of Bosong and burn with hate and revenge or something like that? Don't you want to beat him up? I bet you can if you want to. I too will support you for that, you know... we can make a plan if you want to."

Seokjin chuckled, "What are you thinking? You pursuing Jimin is much of a danger. Don't even think about making a plan for any kind of revenge on Bosong's King if it doesn't concern you. Never mess with him, that's all I would ask you to do. And, right now, we don't stand a chance against him. If anyone from Gyeongsu goes against him and if he ever sets foot here, wages a war then we are done for"

Jungkook imagined that scenario and it did scare him, "Right... when people with a golden core and that kind of endurance go against us, we'd be crushed. Gyeongsu was not serious about training people for that kind of war because it was never needed. But thinking about what you said... the possibility of it scares me. We really need some people with unique techniques, something that could make us survive in that kind of situation. That is why I asked you to do this. We need to train more people. Now when I think about the purpose, I feel determined to work even harder."

"Yes, we'll do that,'' Seokjin smiled assuringly. He admired how Jungkook was so thoughtful and cared for the people around him. He was a great person and it reflected in everything he did.

"Hyung, when we succeed, you can finally have your revenge on Namjoon and also let go of all the anger and pent up frustration"

Seokjin chuckled, "You're bringing that up again when I told you to avoid him. Let's not think about it until we're sure that we can defeat him ok? That isn't even your purpose for doing that. Anyway, I don't hate Namjoon. It's not Namjoon that makes me angry or makes me regret"

It was true. Thinking about Namjoon, he didn't feel hate or anger but only felt sad.

It was the same reason Namjoon was still not confident about overpowering Seokjin. If his opponent had any feelings of hate, anger, or fear towards him, it was easy for Namjoon to use his power on his opponent. But when Namjoon had last seen Seokjin, seeing him offer himself without fighting back, he realized that there were none of those feelings in Seokjin for him, making it difficult for him to use his power on him. Namjoon knew he needed some more assurance before he tried to kill Seokjin.

Seokjin could still recall Namjoon who was once like his small brother, Namjoon with that cute smile and love for small things, someone who used to still care for him even though he wasn't that good at expressing it. Seokjin would've never thought Namjoon could hurt others like that.