| 46 |

I won't soar, I won't climb
If you're not here, I'm paralyzed
Without you
I can't look, I'm so blind
I lost my heart, I lost my mind
Without you

I won't soar, I won't climbIf you're not here, I'm paralyzedWithout youI can't look, I'm so blindI lost my heart, I lost my mindWithout you

Seokjin had been trying to avoid Taehyung but it didn't go well. It made him sad and depressed, even made him cry.

At times, he wondered if some part of it was because of Taehyung's emotions triggering him because it used to happen in the past.

The feeling of wanting to be with Taehyung and the regret for not being able to help Taehyung in any way was breaking him.

It had been six days since he met Taehyung and it felt too much.

So the next day, he couldn't help but go to Bosong. And as soon as saw Taehyung, he found him smiling. Without a second thought, Taehyung shook hands with Seokjin and instantly felt better and lively, realizing how much he had been affected since he first met him. Seokjin felt the same.

Though Seokjin never doubted Taehyung, it was still fascinating how Taehyung had adjusted himself in that new place, made friends, handled everything while keeping the secrecy, and learned new things so fast. Seokjin wished he could tell Taehyung that he was just so amazing, so out of this world, and meant so much to him that he thought about him almost constantly or how Taehyung had been a cause of motivation that keep him going all these years.

But he knew that he would never get a chance to say it now and he was regretting it.

He had to act like he was just a stranger. Hence, he resumed the training and both of them acted as if nothing happened.

Taehyung didn't fail to notice how Seokjin was acting a bit colder than the last time and he didn't like it.

When it was time to say goodbye, Taehyung felt that unsettling feeling surface again. But he was still hesitant to admit to himself the things that were happening. Seokjin was just a stranger to him and he believed that whatever effect it was, it would fade over time.

But it only increased every time they met.

✧ ✯ ✧ ✯

Hoseok walked inside the throne room with a letter. Jimin and Yoongi came along with him.

"What is it?" The King asked.

"A letter from Yonhae," Hoseok answered.

"Read it," The King said, looking at Jimin who was standing beside Hoseok.

Hoseok handed the letter to Jimin and Jimin looked at it but didn't read it aloud.

It made The King anxious.

"What does it say?"

Jimin began to read it, "Since the past two months, we were working on trying to tame the magical beasts and turn them into our strong soldiers. But things didn't go well. It is our fault and we sincerely apologize-"