| 57 |

Taehyung woke up and realized that he had been sleeping against the tree

Taehyung woke up and realized that he had been sleeping against the tree. For a moment, he was confused about where he was but remembered when he saw Seokjin sleeping on the ground. He couldn't remember when they fell asleep.

He smiled seeing how peaceful, innocent, and vulnerable Seokjin looked. Not being able to help it, he kissed Seokjin on the forehead in a very gentle manner so as to not wake him up.

Taehyung was grinning, feeling so happy just being with Seokjin.

He quietly watched Seokjin sleep till he woke up.

He still could not stop staring, "How can someone be so beautiful?"

Seokjin smiled, his face reddened.

Taehyung was admiring how adorable Seokjin was until he remembered something. He pulled Seokjin's cheek. Seokjin didn't resist but he pouted.

"Confidant, friend... acting so dumb just because you wanted to hear me say-"

Seokjin interrupted, "It hurts"

Taehyung stopped pulling Seokjin's cheek, "I know you're not innocent as you pretend to be. You may have fooled me because I've spoiled you too much but not anymore. I know all your ways by now"

"That's sad... I will have to find better ones," Seokjin said.

"Seokjin? Where is he?"

Seokjin smiled and sat up, "Ok, I'm back... and I'm serious now. There is something I want to say. I hope you don't misunderstand"

"I won't," Taehyung said.

"I'm not hesitating. It's just that since the time I met you, you have meant a lot of things to me," specifically someone who I owed a favor, "And it took a lot of effort to have the guts to admit to myself what I feel for you. So there will be times it might seem that I feel conflicted. I might need some time to get used to it"

"I get you but I don't understand why it is a cause of worry," Taehyung said.

"Because right now, I might not be the one who always says or does things you want. I may not be like the ones they show in the movies and I may not always hold your hand and say things like I love you. Even the situation outside is going to make us act like we were never close. Would you still want me?" Seokjin asked.

Taehyung smiled, "You may not do that but you do things that are much more overwhelming. And for some reason, everything you do is so appealing, it makes me want to be with you even more," Taehyung said then fell silent and just stared at him.

"What's wrong?" Seokjin asked.

Taehyung continued, "You don't have to worry about these things. I do need you in my life but I'm sorry if you ever felt I was being inconsiderate. Even though this time, I was so caught up with the fear of losing you and you not loving me back, I have not failed to realize how much you care for me or how much my actions affected you. I'm so sorry"