| 21 |

When there's madness, when there's poison in your head
When the sadness leaves you broken in your bed
I will hold you in the depths of your despair
And it's all in the name of love

When there's madness, when there's poison in your headWhen the sadness leaves you broken in your bedI will hold you in the depths of your despairAnd it's all in the name of love

It had been an hour since Seokjin left. Taehyung was just looking out of the window, at the vehicles and the people. Then he heard his voice. Taehyung hadn't expected him to be back. At least not this soon.

"Taehyung"

He saw Seokjin standing there, smiling awkwardly with his right hand behind his back. Taehyung, who was still teary-eyed, couldn't help but smile.

Seokjin walked to Taehyung and put his right hand forward, revealing peony flowers.

"I'm here to reconcile. I'm sorry," he said, "Can we go back to being friends? Or are you still angry at me? How do I make it right?"

"No. You don't have to apologize or do anything. It was my fault. I pushed you into something I shouldn't have. I won't do that again. I'm sorry," Taehyung apologized.

Seokjin looked at him in surprise. Why is he saying the same things that I am supposed to say to him?

"Did you steal them?" Taehyung asked, distracting Seokjin from his thoughts.

Seokjin shook his head. "No. I can explain."

Taehyung looked at those flowers and remembered something. His expression instantly turned into a sad one.

Seokjin saw it.

"It couldn't be called stealing because you brought that old grandma those seeds and helped her grow it. So they're yours too."

Seokjin expected Taehyung's expression to ease but it didn't.

"No. It's okay. I get it," Taehyung nodded slightly. But Seokjin also saw a hint of tears in his eyes.

He kept the flowers down and sat down waiting for Taehyung to sit beside him.

"Something has been going on with you for the past few months. We need to talk about it," Seokjin said.

Seokjin didn't really know what it was. He had never gotten into other parts of Taehyung's memories or emotions because he shouldn't. It would be like controlling another person's life. It was a miserable thing to do so he never tried to.

"It's nothing," Taehyung responded.

"No. It's bothering you and we need to talk," Seokjin insisted.

"No. I got it," Taehyung assured.

"Damn!"

"What?" Taehyung asked.

Seokjin smiled, "You're someone who's going to forever say I got it even with tears in your eyes."

Taehyung chuckled.