Corrupted Mii X reader

A/N- This was a request from   SOUPSOUPSOUPSOU

(The art above is not mine! Credit goes to it's rightful owner!)

It was a rainy day and you were stuck inside all day, you are currently sitting on your bed reading a book, you noticed that your Wii and tv turned on. You sighed knowing that Corrupted Mii must have done something.... You grabbed your Wii controller and went to the Mii Channel and saw Corrupted Mii sitting down looking bored. 'That's a first' You thought to your self.

"Oh! Hay Y/N!" Corrupted Mii said happily. You softly smiled at him.

"What did ya want?" You asked.

"Nothing, I'm just bored.... I guess I wanted to talk to someone other than Henry..." Corrupted Mii said. 

"kay...." You said. There was a slight pause. "uh, Corrupted Mii, I actually need to tell you something...." You said.

"Oh? What's that?" He responded.

"Well.... We have been friends for a while and... I've started to have feelings for you... But uh the point is I-I l-love y-you... Alot...." You said. You saw Corrupted Mii blush a bit.

"W-wow.... I love you too Y/N!" Corrupted Mii said with a smile. You softly smiled and noticed Eteled walking around.

"Oh! Hay Y/N!" Eteled said.

"Oh no...." Corrupted Mii mumbled. You chuckled.

"well I've gotta go, and don't try to kill each other for once ok?" You said.

"Fine!" Eteled said. Corrupted Mii just shot you a soft reassuring smile that made your heart melt. You then turned off your Wii and tv and took a nap.

A/N-Sorry for the short chapter! Anyway I hope you guys enjoyed! Byeee!!!