~The Ball Pit~ Weirdcore!Henry x Child!Reader

A/N- The pic above is not mine! And it is a pic of Weirdcore Henry! And I'm pretty sure he is already a child so I don't need to add "Child!Weirdcore! Henry". Enjoy!

You were running around the play place like a maniac. You were a very, and when I say 'Very' I mean Very, energetic kid. Some people think you drank too many coffees or ate too much candy and was on a sugar rush, and some people thought you had ADHD, but no one was too sure. You were very quick to befriend people, one of your favorite people you befriended was a kid named Henry, he was your age, but he was almost nothing like you, witch was ok! You liked him none the less, and you knda had a crush on the guy.

"C'mon Hen!" You shouted from the top of the slide. Henry was taking his time getting up the stairs to the slide. He kinda had a phobia of heights and wasn't too sure if this was a good idea.

"I-I'm c-coming Y/N!" Henry said with a stutter. Gosh you loved his cute stutter. You quickly put that thought aside once Henry got up the stairs. Henry sat behind you.

"Ok... Grab my hand." You instructed. Henry grabbed your hand and you both slid down the huge slide together. Henry had a dark, almost crimson, blush across his cheeks. Once you two got off the slide you had a wide grin across your face. Henry smiled softly from seeing your smile.

Henry's POV- I love it when they smile, it makes me feel.... Happy.... Their smile is so contagious...

"You ok Hen?" I was snapped out of my thoughts once I heard Y/N's voice.

"I-I'm fine!" I quickly say, but Y/N wasn't buying it. They crossed their arms. 

'Here it comes.' I thought.

"Tell he what's bothering you Henry." There it is.... Y/N always makes me tell them what's bothering me when they think or sense something is bothering me.

"O-ok...." I say in a nervous tone.

No One's POV- Henry sighed and rubbed the back of his neck nervously.

"Can we set at the edge of the ball pit? No one's there...." Henry asked.

"Sure!" Y/N said with a smile. Y/N grabbed Henry's arm and brought him to the ball pit. You both sat at the edge of the ball pit. "Ok what's wrong?" Y/N asked.

"W-well... Nothing is wrong with me.... It's just..." Henry trailed off. You cocked one eyebrow up. Henry diverted his eyes to the side. "I-I like you Y/N.... A lot.... W-will you be mine?" Henry asked. You blushed a bit, but then grinned and hugged Henry.

"Of course!" You exclaimed. Henry smiled softly. You then made both of you flop into the ball pit, and that's how you and Henry spent the rest of your day together! Playing in the ball pit, laughing, and having fun, and sometimes you'd flirt with him, and he'd flirt with you.

A/N-I hope you guys enjoyed this chapter! I had to make this! Weirdcore Henry is cute! Anyway, byeeee!