~W-wow~ Dominate!Henry x reader lime

A/N-This was requested by Wiimorse. Enjoy!

You had just came home from a tough day at work, you worked as a waitress at a bar, a lot of people made perverted looks at you because of the outfit you wore, you were confused the people made the looks at you but not your co-workers because you and your friends wore the same outfits. Anyway, once you unlocked your apartment door you jumped from the sight of your boyfriend, Henry, sitting on your couch watching tv, Fail Army to be exact. 

"H-Henry?!" You exclaimed, surprised to see him in your apartment.

"H-huh? Oh! H-hay Y/N! I uhhh.... Broke into your apartment, to wait for you to come back home..." Henry confessed. You smiled softly and sat on the couch next to him. You of course closed and locked your apartment door so no one would try to eavesdrop on you and Henry. "S-so, how was your day at work?" Henry asked, trying to strike up a conversation. You sighed softly.

"No good to be honest..." You said.

"What happened?" Henry asked, giving you full attention.

"Well, firstly, some jackass decided to smack my ass when I was trying to serve some customers, I got yelled at by my boss for cooperation, and my friend accidently spilled beer on my outfit..." You said.

"Hmm... Maybe I could make it up to you, even though I wasn't the cause of the events.." Henry said with a smirk. You glanced at Henry and raised a brow.

"Oh?" You said. Before you could say anything else, Henry kissed you deeply and crawled over top of you. You blushed madly from the position you two were in, but you closed your eyes and kissed him back. Henry rested his hands on your hips and you wrapped your arms over Henry's neck. Henry moved his hands up your shirt, taking it off. Before things got any farther, you and Henry heard a knock at your door. You and Henry pulled away from each other, you put your shirt back on and answered the door. It was Austin. "What do you want Austin?" You asked.

"I uh... Just came here to ask you to help me with making a game..." Austin said shyly.

"Fineee!!" You said in annoyance.

A/N-I hope you guys enjoyed this chapter! It took me a little longer than expected lol. Byee!