Mike x Frightened!Reader

You were walking around Nintendo, trying to get to Mikes office, but you somehow managed to get yourself lost. You sighed softly and continued to walk around aimlessly, in hopes you would find Mike. Maybe I could take a shortcut through the server room. You thought to yourself. You opened the server room door and walked into the room. You gasped from what you saw. You saw your co-worker, Henry, cleaning a bloodied axe, and close to Henry was Austins decapitated body, tied to a chair. Henry noticed your trembling form.

Y/N?! Henry exclaimed. He then got up and walked towards you. You were cornered and had nowhere to go. Dont tell anybody, alright? Henry asked in an almost harsh tone. You nodded nervously. Good. Henry mumbled. Henry walked back to his axe and continued to clean the blood off of the axe. You rushed to Mikes office and knocked on the door.

Come in! You heard Mike say. You opened the door and walked inside his office, closing the door behind you. Hay Y/N! Mike said with a smile. He then noticed your forced smile and the nervous look in your eyes. Did something bad happen? Mike asked in concern. Mike got up from his chair and walked towards you. You flinched one he rested one of his hands on your right shoulder. You gulped.

I-I saw Austins dead body! You blurted. Mikes eyed widened a bit.

Youre joking, right? Mike asked. You shook your head no. Do you know who killed him? Mike asked.

Yes.. Henry k-killed him You said in a frightened tone. Mike hugged you, in hopes to calm you down. Mike didnt like seeing you like this, so he always tried to keep you calm. H-Henry told me not to t-tell anyone what I-I saw You stuttered. You started to cry a bit. Mike rubbed your back, still trying to calm you down a bit.

Ill make sure he doesnt hurt you, alright? Mike said, reassuring you that you wouldnt get hurt. Mike set you down in a chair next to his chair. Mike then got back to work, and you took a small nap. You knew Mike would protect you, though what gave off his love for you was when someone would ask you out on a date, Mike would hold your hand and that person would back off, Mike did that a lot and it made your crush on him grow.