Yandere!Todd x reader

A/N- I forgot who requested this lol

You were currently working on coding a video game for your close friend/co-worker, Austin. One thing that made you stop working was you felt like you were being watched. Sometimes you could ignore it, other times you have to look around the room, and make sure you were the only one in the room. Your boss, Todd, wanted to give you your own office to work in, you didnt mind, or care, but you accepted the room. Ever since then, you always felt like you were being watched. You felt the same feeling you had felt the day before, a pair of piercing eyes watching you, also you was thirsty.

Damn it You muttered under your breath. You got up and walked to the lounge room to make some coffee. On your way to the lounge room, you realized your shift ended hours ago, and everyone had already left. You sighed but went to the lounge room anyway. You always did this, and every time it happened to you, you vowed to leave work once your usual shift ended, but you always had work and stress piled onto you. You grabbed a coffee cup and poured some coffee into your cup, before you got to drink your coffee, you felt a pair of eyes watching you. This is getting hella old.. You mumbled.

Are you sure hun? You heard a familiar voice ask. You jumped a bit, not expecting to hear your boss voice. Todd walked into the break room.

T-Todd! You exclaimed, almost spilling your coffee. Todd smirked.

Hay Y/N~ Todd said with a purr. I thought your shift ended hours ago, what are you still doing here? Todd asked.

I stayed late again, I had so much work to do. You said. Todd nodded.

Well, if you ever need me, come by my office hun~ Todd said before he walked back to his office.

~Time Skipppp~

You had finished a series of papers you needed to give to Todd. Hm, I could go through the server room since its the fastest way to Todds office. You thought. You opened the server room door and almost dropped your papers. Todd was leaning over one of your co-workers dead body. T-Todd! You exclaimed in fright. Todd looked at you, his clothes were stained with blood, and he held a knife in his right hand.

Hi Y/N~ Todd said with a grin. Todd walked over to you. You wanted to run, but you were frozen in fear. Once Todd was close to you, he wrapped his arms around you, bringing you close to him. You tried to break loose from his grasp, but it was no use, every time you tried to escape, Todd griped onto you tighter, making you whimper. Dont worry luv~ You're mine now~. Todd said in a flirty tone.