Austin x reader

A/N- The picture above is not mine! Credit goes to TheMaskedChris (On youtube)! Requested By _GhostSmiles_. Enjoy!

Your favorite part of working at Nintendo was hanging out with Austin! You and Austin have been friends for years. You both love video games and the reason you both work at Nintendo together is because you both have experience with technology and coding. You are currently on a break with Mike, he was ranting on about random stuff. Most of it would likely make you laugh. You didn't want to make Mike mad so you didn't laugh. You noticed Austin walked into the break room to get a coffee, he looked really exhausted.

"Hay, Austin." You said making Austin blush a bit, but you just shrugged it off.

"Hay Y-Y/N!" Austin said with a smile.

"Well Ima go back to work, see ya Y/N!" Mike said while ruffling your hair. Mike was like a dad to you, he made you embarrassed but also acted like a true friend.

"See ya Mike." You said while rolling your eyes. Once Mike was out of the room you fixed your hair. You huffed a bit. 

"So, how has your day been so far Y/N?" Austin asked. You glanced at Austin and softly smiled.

"It's been pretty good, I've been trying not to laugh at Mike's rants." You said. Austin chuckled a bit. "What about you?" You asked.

"It's been good. I've been pretty tired lately though." Austin said. You nodded and stopped messing with your hair. You then went back to drinking your coffee.

Austin's POV- Ok Austin, you've gotta tell them how you feel soon.... Ugh! Why is this so hard for me?! Ok just say hay Y/N, I have had strong feelings for you for a while. No, that's to  straight forward!

"You ok Austin?" Y/N asked me. Oh no! What do I say?!?!!?

"I REALLY LOVE YOU!!!" Oh shit! I messed up!

No One's POV- Once you heard Austin say he loved you made you a flustered mess.  "I-I love you too Austin..." You said. Austin seemed to relax once he heard that. You put your cup of coffee down and faced Austin. He looked a bit confused. You quickly kissed Austin making him flustered. You then pulled back but Austin kissed you. You put your arms around Austin's neck and he put his arms around your waist, kissing you deeply. You and Austin heard foot steps coming towards the break room. You and Austin quickly pulled away and went back to drinking coffee. Mike walked in here.

"I forgot my keys..." Mike said. You chuckled and handed him his keys.

A/N-I hope you guys enjoyed this chapter! Byee!