~I'll Protect You~ Henry x Autistic!Reader

A/N- This was requested by eteledisaskrunkly. This oneshot might suck but, Enjoy!!

It was a warm afternoon, you and Henry just left work and were heading to Austin's place. Austin was hosting a party since it was your first day working at Nintendo. Once you and Henry walked inside, Austin immediately hugged you, it was a friendly hug, but Henry didn't really like it.

"Oof, heh, Austin, you're kinda squishing me..." You said sheepishly. Austin let go of you and muttered a slight 'sorry'.

"Anyway, what do you guys wanna do?" Austin asked, you shrugged. "Wanna get some drinks while we wait for everyone else?" You nodded eagerly, but Henry just stayed silent as he shoved his hands in his pockets. Austin walked into the kitchen to grab some cups, but he accidentally knocked over a plate and it crashed into the floor, breaking. You jumped almost a foot into the air, clinging onto Henry.

"WHAT THE FUCK?!" Henry and you both yelped. Henry stormed into the kitchen where Austin is cleaning up the mess, trying not to cut himself.

"What the fuck, Austin?!" Henry whisper-yelled. Austin flinched a bit.

"Sorry! I accidentally knocked over a damn plate!" Austin protested. Henry went to say something but Austin cut him off. "And yeah, I know Y/N is sensitive, I wouldn't hurt them intentionally!"

"Good..." Henry muttered. You then walked into the kitchen to check what had happened.

"What.. Happened?" You asked. Austin explained that he knocked over a plate while trying to grab some cups. You nodded.

"So, when I make the drinks, you guys wanna play some Wii Sports?" Austin offered. You and Henry both nodded.

~Time Skippp~

You, Henry, and Austin grabbed the Wii controllers and decided to make the Miis first. Your Mii had (Y/H/L) (Your hair length) and (Y/F/C) (Your favorite color) shirt. Henry's was a bald mii, with large eyes, a small nose, and a wide grin, you and Austin noticed that Henry named the Mii "Eteled", you didn't question it but Austin was confused. Austin then created his Mii, which he tried to make it look like him. Once that was finished, Austin put in the game disk for Wii Sports, once the game booted up you and Austin were debating on either Tennis or Boxing, Henry was just watching you both bicker, it was kinda amusing to him.

"Henry, you've gotta choose, Tennis or Boxing?" You said. Henry thought for sometime and chose Tennis. You grinned. "Ha ha!!" You laughed victoriously.

~Another Time Skip :P~

After a few hours your co-workers then started to appear at the party, which meant loud music and talking. You were currently sitting outside, the weather was still nice even though the sun was setting. Henry walked outside to accompany you. "Hey, Y/N..." Henry said quietly. You turned to look at him and smiled softly.

"Hey..." You said. Henry sat next to you with two drinks in his hands. Henry then handed you one of the cups in his hands, the cup was filled with (Y/F/D) (Your favorite drink). "Thanks Hen!" You said before taking a drink. Henry smiled softly as he took a drink.

"The sun set is really pretty..." Henry said. You nodded.

"Yea..." You said quietly. Henry glanced at you, you were looking at the sky as the sun settled. Henry then leaned in a gave you a kiss on the cheek. You blushed and looked at Henry who was a flustered mess.

"Sorry.." Henry muttered. You gave Henry a kiss, making him blush even more. Henry put one of his arms around you, you rested your head on his shoulder and the both of you stared into the sky, enjoying the silence.

A/N- this was kinda rushed, but I hope you guys enjoyed! Byeee!!