Quiet!Henry x Reader

A/N- Requested by CogaPlush. Enjoy!

You've always been an off the walls, bubbly and energetic person. Some of your co-workers have asked 'Where the fuck do you have that much energy?!' You always just chuckled and continued doing what ever you was doing. So right now you were in the lounge room, talking to Mike and Jonathan. Mike then saw Henry muttering something under his breath, he looked deep in thought.

"Hay, Y/N, John. You see Henry?" Mike asked. You and Jonathan looked at Henry.

"Looks like he's talking to himself." Jonathan said.

"Looks like he's crazy." Mike said jokingly. You rolled your eyes and walked over to Henry.

"Hi!" You said. Henry looked at you blankly. "Not much of a talker?" You asked.

"N-no..." Henry muttered. You nodded.

"Well, do you wanna hang out after work?" You asked. Henry nodded, you saw his face light up a bit, making you smile softly. "Name's Y/N!" You said with a toothy grin.

"Henry..." He said softly as he shoved his hands into his pant's pockets.

"Well, nice to meet ya Henry!" You said. "I'd better get back to work, I don't want Todd yelling at me again.." You said with a slight laugh. You rubbed the back of your neck. You saw Henry slightly smile, but it quickly faltered to a slight frown. "Well, see ya!" You said. You then walked back to your office, you kept a grin on your face that made you feel and look like an idiot.