~Rap Battling~ Minus!Eteled x Reader

A/N- This was requested by Xri_Ketsueki

Enjoy!

You were battling a blue-haired midget in a rap battle. You never really done much singing, but you were pretty good. After the battle was over, you had lost, but you were fine with it! Your best buddy, Eteled, saw you lose, and he was surprised when he saw that you were fine with it.

"Beep bep!" Bf said, you never knew what Bf was trying to say, but Eteled helped you with that. Eteled saw your confusion.

"He said if you wanted a rematch..." Eteled said calmly.

"Oh.... Nah, I think I'll take a break!" You said. Bf nodded and turned to Eteled, asking him the same question he asked you.

"Sure? I guess..." Eteled responded. Eteled and Bf started their rap battle in a calm and orderly manner. You kinda zoned out for a few minutes, once you snapped back into reality, you noticed one of Eteled's hands was a huge axe, and he was pissed. You really didn't know what to do at the moment, you were just stunned in place. After the battle, Eteled needed some peace and quite, so Eteled just deleted Bf. You couldn't do anything about it so you just sat down next to Eteled. Eteled wrapped his arms around your waist and brought you close to him. You blushed madly and looked away from Eteled, trying to hide your blush, but Eteled noticed it. "Y-Y/N?" Eteled asked.

"Yes?" You asked as you cocked an eyebrow.

"I was wondering if you would be m-mine..." Eteled said nervously. You looked surprised. You then leaned in and kissed Eteled passionately, taking him aback. Eteled tilted his head to the side to deepen the kiss as he closed his eyes and got used to the kiss. After sometime, you and Eteled pulled away for a breath.

"Y-yes, I'll be yours." 

A/N-I really didn't have much motivation for this oneshot, sorry guys! But anyways I hope you guys enjoyed this, Byeeeee!