~Let's Have Some Fun~ Eteled x Mii!Reader

A/N-This wasn't requested, but I got the idea from  EteledsCrustySweater (Nice name btw!), thanks for giving me the idea mate! Enjoy

It was freezing in the Mii Channel and you didn't know why. So you and Eteled are cuddling in one of the beds in The Hallway because that was the only place with blankets and pillows. You rested your head on Eteled's chest, hearing his steady heartbeat, it calmed you a bit. Eteled rested his hand on your right leg, moving it up and down. You blushed from the contact and got closer to Eteled. He then kissed your head, making you smile. You slightly got up and kissed Eteled passionately. The kiss took him by surprise, but he quickly relaxed and closed his eye. Eteled ran one of his hands up your shirt, making you gasp, Eteled quickly slipped his tongue inside your mouth, exploring your wet cave. The kiss lasted only a few minutes, then you both had to pull away for air.

"L-lets continue this later, I don't want Austin to walk in on us..." You said quietly. Eteled nodded and bought you closer to him.

A/N- Sorry I have been offline for a long time, I was in quarantine for a week and I haven't had the time to post anything on Wattpad or Quotev. Well, I hope you guys liked this short chapter, Byeeeeee!