Werewolf!Corrupted Mii x Fem! Mii! Reader

A/N-This was requested by ToyBonniegal. Enjoy!

You sighed as you sat down next to Eteled. He was your only friend ever since he was still Henry and when he first started to work at Nintendo. You honestly wanted to meet someone new, but you thought that you and Eteled were the only one's one the Wii.

"Are you alright, Y/N?" Eteled asked worriedly.

"Yeah, I'm fine, It's just... We can't be the only one's here... Right?" You asked. Eteled gulped. "Eteled?"

"W-well, I didn't want to tell you this but.. No, we aren't the only one's here, there is a guy here" Eteled explained.

"R-really?! Can I meet him?" You asked in excitement.

"He usually stays in 'The Hallway', The only way to get there is to be deleted." Eteled said. You got up. "W-what are you doing?"

"I'm going to 'The Hallway'. I'll be back, I promise!" You said with a sincere smile. Eteled sighed.

"Please, be back soon Y/N... I-I don't want to lose you." Eteled admitted

"I promise." You said softly and hopped into the delete icon. You awoke in a dark room, the only light was a green hue emitting from a beeping heart monitor that was attached to your chest. You groaned as you started to get up and take the wires off your body. Once you got up you started to wander around, looking for the guy Eteled was talking about. You heard a soft but glitchy mumbling. You followed the voice, until you were at a door.

'Welp, here goes nothing.' You thought. You then opened the door, you saw a tall mii with wolf ears, a wolf tail, and his arms looked fluffy but he had razor sharp claws. "H-hello?"

"H-huh?" The male said with a stuttery and glitchy voice. The male turned around, facing you. You felt your cheeks heat up once you saw the male you were looking for. "How did y-you ge-et here?" The unknown male asked.

"I, um, I was deleted, and I wanted to wander around, and I heard your voice so I followed it..." You admitted.

"O-oh." The tall male said. "Well while you-u're here, w-what's your nam-me?"

"My name is Y/N." You said shyly.

"I'm Corrupted Mii." The tall male said.

"Oh, well it's nice to meet you, Corrupted Mii!" You said with a soft smile. Corrupted Mii smiled. "Are you a werewolf?"

"Oh, you n-n-noticed my ears a-and tail, but yes I'm a w-w-werewolf." Corrupted Mii said.

"Can I touch your ears?" You asked shyly.

"S-shure!? Corrupted Mii said. You stood on your tippy-toes but coulden't touch his ears. Corrupted Mii chukled a bit. He then belt down so you could touch his wolf ears. You messed with them a bit.

"Wow, your ears are fluffy..." You said as a light red blush spread across your cheeks. Corrupted Mii smirked and set his hands on your waist and pulled you closer. The blush on your cheeks darkened to a crimson blush.

"I-I'm in love w-w-with you Y/N..." Corrupted Mii admitted. You looked at him and leaned in closer, Corrupted Mii did the same. You finally closed the gap between you both. After a few minutes you both pulled away. "Austin."

"Huh?" You asked.

"My r-real name is-s Austin." Corrupted Mii said.

"That's a nice name." You said. Corrupted Mii kissed you once more. "I've got to go, I don't want Eteled worrying about me." You said. Corrupted Mii sighed.

"W-will you be b-back?" Corrupted Mii asked.

"Yea, I will." You said. Corrupted Mii smiled softly and let you go. You walked back to the Mii Channel.

"Y/N!" Eteled exclaimed as he ran up to you and hugged you.

"Hi Eteled!" You said as you hugged him back.

"Did he hurt you?" Eteled asked once he let go of you.

"No, he didn't." You answered him.

"Tell me what happened!" Eteled exclaimed like a little kid. You chuckled a told him what happened.