~Aww! Cute!~ Sam x Feline!Reader

A/N- This was requested by spaczboy. Enjoy!

You felt your ears droop down a bit, the good thing is you have a cap on your head, the bad thing is your cap was hurting your ears. You started to fidget with your necklace. Your friend Sam, or Samantha, saw you fidgeting with your necklace. You kept your true identity, a feline, a secret from every one, especially from Sam. You liked her a lot. You didn't think Sam would like you anymore is she knew you were a neko. You jumped once you heard the bell ring, meaning it was time to go home.

"You ok Y/N?" Sam asked. You nodded.

"Yea, I'm fine, I just want to get home..." You said. "Want to come over to my place?"

"Shure!" Sam said. You smiled softly.

~Time Skip~

You and Sam are playing some Wii sports, Sam brought her Wii since you didn't have one, and Sam wanted to come over to your place.

"You're good!" You exclaimed as the 'You Lose' text appeared on your side of the screen.

"Thanks! I've had some practice." Sam said with a grin. "Oh! I almost forgot, I want you to meet someone, Y/N." Sam said. You raised a brow as Sam clicked the Mii Channel. You saw a Mii standing alone in the Mii Channel. A wide grin displayed on his face.

"Hello!" The Mii spoke with a deep voice. You slightly jumped back apon hearing the Mii speak.

"Uh... Hi?" You said.

"Y/N, this is Eteled, Eteled, this is Y/N!" Sam said. Eteled waved. You were slightly hesitant to wave back, but you waved at the Mii anyway.

~Time Skip~

You flopped on your bed, you were waiting for Sam to finish making popcorn. You both were going to watch 'IT Chapter 2', Sam picked it out. You were dreading to watch the movie. You were a scaredy-cat..... Literally! You jumped a bit when Sam walked into your room with a bag of popcorn.

"Woah! Sorry Y/N!" Sam apologized. You shook your head and looked at her.

"No, it's ok! I just get scared easily, no need to apologize!" You said.

"Ok, well let's watch some movies! Theater style!" Sam exclaimed. You smiled nervously. Sam noticed you were nervous but you both went to watch the movie anyway.

"Hay Sam?" You said before Sam started the movie.

"Yea, Y/N?" Sam said while she looked at you.

"T-there's something I want to show you..." You said nervously. Sam raised a brow in confusion. "Now, before I show you, please don't freak out..." You said. You then took off your cap, revealing your fluffy cat ears.

"Aww!" Sam said in awe. Sam then started to mess with your hair and cat ears. You blushed a bit. "So, you're a neko?" Sam asked while she continued to mess with your cat ears.

"Y-yeah.." You stuttered. You then made Sam look at you. Sam looked confused, but a light red blush spread across her cheeks. You then kissed her, your eyes closed, and so did Sam's. After some time, you both pulled away. "I've had a crush on you for a long time, but you probably know by now." You said. Sam smiled softly. And that night, you both cuddled in your bed, watching horror movies. Sam usually messed with your hair and fluffy cat ears.