~Well that just happened~ Eteled x Shy!Reader x Corrupted Mii

A/N-This was requested by _Milla_7849_ Enjoy!

You sat in the Mii Channel, very bored. You wanted to do something, but there wasn't a thing to do. You didn't hear a certain Mii sneak up behind you. You then felt a hand on your shoulder, you jumped and yelped from the surprising contact. You quickly got up and turned around to face the Mii. Eteled stood in front of you now, snickering.

"Eteled?!" You exclaimed. Eteled tried to calm himself down.

"Y-yea?" Eteled asked with a slight laugh. You playfully punched him, but you were hesitant and Eteled knew this. "Owww...." Eteled mumbled as he rubbed his arm. You then sat back down on the Mii Channel's cold hard floor. Eteled sat next to you. "Are you mad at me Y/N?" Eteled asked when he looked at you. You looked at him, a faint light red hue covered your cheeks. Eteled then tilted his head to the side like a puppy.

"N-no..." You said quietly. You then looked at the ground. You and Eteled heard heavy footsteps, Corrupted Mii's footsteps to be exact. You looked behind you. You weren't surprised when you saw Corrupted Mii.

"HaY, Y/N~" Corrupted Mii said with a grin. You huffed, knowing Corrupted Mii was trying to scare you or frighten you.

"Why are y-you both trying to scare m-me? Eteled successfully frightened me..... Just so you know." You said.

"W-weLl, Y/N..... ThErE's SoMeThInG I sHoUlD tEll YOu..."Corrupted Mii said. You raised a brow, giving Corrupted Mii full attention. Eteled seemed skeptical of the situation and what Corrupted Mii was about to tell you. "I lOVe Y-YoU..." Corrupted Mii admitted. You blushed and Eteled.... Well Eteled seemed pretty heated from Corrupted Mii's confession. You noticed Eteled was pretty mad.

"Are.... Are you ok Eteled?" You asked Eteled.

"I don't know..... I love you too Y/N, so I'm kinda upset that Austin asked you to be his...." Eteled admitted. You smiled softly and hesitantly kissed Eteled and Corrupted Mii, making the three of you blush.

A/N- This was lazily made lol I didn't have that much motivation to make this but hay, I got it posted! Byeee!