Yan!Corrupted Mii x reader

A/N- The picture above is not mine! I just found it on Quotev. Requested by Wiimorse. Enjoy!

It's been weeks since you've talked to Eteled, the only person you've talked to is Corrupted Mii. You've asked Corrupted Mii if he has seen Eteled, but he'll only change the subject, but today, you're going to find out were Eteled is. You turned on your TV, Wii console and grabbed your Wii remote. Once you pressed the 'A' button on your Wii remote, you quickly clicked the Mii Channel and you were taken to the Mii Channel. You saw Corrupted Mii sitting down in the middle of the Mii Channel, alone. You wanted answers to the absence of Eteled.

"Oh! Y/N!" Corrupted Mii said happily.

"H-hay Corrupted Mii." You said with a forced smile. Corrupted Mii grinned. "I wanted to ask you something..." 

"Oh? Well ok!" Corrupted Mii said.

"Uhm... Well I haven't seen Eteled in awhile..." You trailed off. Corrupted Mii sighed in annoyance. 

"Y/N, I told you, I don't want to talk about Eteled!" Corrupted Mii said. Annoyance and jealousy laced his words. But to Corrupted Mii's despise Eteled teleported back to the Mii Channel.

"Eteled!" You exclaimed with a smile which faltered quickly once you saw blood stains on this cloths. "W-wha?" You said. You looked at Corrupted Mii and then back at Eteled, he looked frightened and Corrupted Mii looked annoyed. Corrupted Mii then sighed. "What happened?!" You said. You knew Corrupted Mii was hiding something from you.

"H-he... T-tried to get r-rid of me f-for g-good." Eteled stuttered out. You were worried for Eteled, and once Corrupted Mii saw that you were worried he growled at Eteled. 

"Why the hell are you worried about Henry?!" Corrupted Mii yelled. You and Eteled heard jealousy in Corrupted Mii's voice.

"Because he's hurt!!!" You exclaimed. Corrupted Mii scoffed. 

"Well I'm going to make shure you won't have to worry about him any more!" Corrupted Mii said with a grin. He then grabbed Eteled and dragged him to the delete icon. You tried to help but the wii cursor wouldn't show up, you were powerless, all you could do was watch as Corrupted Mii deleted Eteled. Once Eteled was deleted you saw a smug grin on Corrupted Mii's face. You then growled and looked away from the screen. "Aww, why so mad love?~" Corrupted Mii said. You didn't reply so Corrupted Mii lead the camera to the hallway where you saw Corrupted Mii and Eteled fighting. 

"Corrupted Mii, stop!" You yelled. Corrupted Mii then kicked Eteled down.

"I'll stop once he's dealt with!" Corrupted Mii said sinisterly. You felt dread overcome you. Corrupted Mii then tied Eteled to one of the beds, Corrupted Mii then taped Eteled's mouth shut. "Well that's taken care of~" Corrupted Mii said with a grin. Eteled glared at Corrupted Mii, but he ignored Eteled and walked off with the camera following him. Once you and Corrupted Mii were at the Mii Channel complete silence fell over you both. You were still worried about Eteled. "Don't tell be you're still worried about Henry!" Corrupted Mii exclaimed in annoyance. You sighed.

"Wouldn't you expect me to worry about him?" You said. Corrupted Mii fell silent. You sighed and shook your head. I n-need to get to bed, good night Corrupted Mii..."

"Good night Y/N~" Corrupted Mii said with a smirk. You sighed and turned off yout TV and Wii. You then changed into comfy cloths and got into bed. You were thinking about Corrupted Mii. 'Ugh! Get out of my head!' You thought. You sighed and went to sleep.

A/N- I hope you guys enjoyed this chapter! Byee!