~I Don't Want to Lose You, Not now~ Samx Dying!Reader

A/N- This was requested by nope911. Enjoy! (*Whispers* also, I may have secretly put a reference in some dialogue...... If anyone finds the reference, I'll make them a lemon oneshot of any adult character. Hint: The reference is in a few of a YouTuber's videos. No more hints!)

You are hanging out with Sam at her place you both were playing Wii Sports, drinking cola, and eating Chex Mix (I like that food....) You and Sam were tied in Tennis and one of you had to score two points for the match to end. Sam had scored the winning hit. You sighed and chuckled.

"You did great Sam, you're better at tennis than me!" You exclaimed. Sam laughed a bit and blushed.

"Nah, I think it was just luck or Eteled is an excellent tennis player..." Sam said. You and Sam heard Eteled chuckle a bit, making you and Sam direct your attention to the TV screen. The screen glitched a bit and turned to the Mii Channel.

"You both did really well...." Eteled said. You grinned and Sam thanked Eteled. After a few minutes of chatting with Eteled and Sam, someone knocked on the front door. Sam went to check who was at the door, and when she did, she saw Kyle.

"What are you doing here Kyle?" Sam asked. It was clear that Sam wasn't fond of Kyle.

" I need to destroy the Wii.... I know I have been at this for weeks, but..... The Wii needs to be destroyed so Eteled doesn't cause any harm...." Kyle said. You sighed.

'This is getting old....' You thought. Kyle then ran into Sam's room and tried to unplug the Wii, but you tackled him.

"Aren't you getting a little too old for this Kyle?" Eteled asked. Kyle growled.

"Aren't you getting a little old to be alive?" Kyle asked in a toxic tone. Eteled make a fake offensive look, making you laugh a bit. Kyle then smacked the back of your head, making you let go of him. You rubbed the back of your head.

"Owwwww......" You said. Kyle rolled his eyes.

"Oh please, I barely touched you." Kyle said, only to be tackled by Sam. "Oof-"

"Hah!" Sam said with a grin. You snickered a bit. You made sure the Wii cords were still plugged in, you didn't want Sam's house to catch on fire. Kyle grabbed the Wii remote and tried to delete Eteled, he was about to shock Kyle through the Wii remote, but you grabbed it, and you were shocked instead. You yelped, let go of the remote and fell to the ground. The shock was very powerful. Sam rushed over to you, and of course she was dragging Kyle with her. Sam finally let Kyle go and sat next to you. Kyle didn't do anything, he was too shocked about what just happened. "Y/N...." Sam said softly. You smiled weakly and sat your hand on Sam's leg.

"Don't ever change Sam....." You said quietly. Sam's eyes started to water as you started to go into the light. Sam hugged you as you breathed your last breath. Kyle sighed and set a hand on Sam's shoulder.

"I'm...... I'm sorry Sam.... I shouldn't have come here..... This is my fault." Sam and Eteled was surprised that Kyle had admitted that, usually Kyle would blame the situation on Eteled.

"Just.... Go home Kyle..." Sam said. Kyle nodded and left Sam's house willingly. Sam picked you up and brought you outside to her back yard. It was early night, so the sun was still peaking up from the horizon which caused the sky around it to have a purple, orange, and pink hue. Sam grabbed a shovel from the shed near her house, and she chose a place to burry you. She chose a place near her bedroom window. She set your body down and started to dig a hole about your size to set your burnt body in. Once that was done, Sam set your body in the hole she dug out and she covered the hole up. Sam found some flowers and she picked some flowers from the ground and she set them on your grave. Sam sighed and walked back inside to take a shower. She just needed some rest.

A/N- Thanks for reading this! It took me some time to figure out what I was going to do for this Oneshot, though I eventually figured out what the plot was going to be! Byeeee!