~Well, It's a hobby~ Eteled x Cursed Mii maker!Reader

A/N- This was requested by Weirdshow2002. Enjoy!

You liked to create cursed Miis, there was no question needed when you made that statement. To most people, you were a witch, to others, like your close friends, you were amazing and wondrous. As you walked through Walmart, looking for some hot pockets, you stumbled across a Wii, you needed another one and the one you found was on sale, so that was a bonus! You grabbed the box the Wii, and its contents was in, and purchased it along with a box of hot pockets. You walked home and set up the Wii.

"Might as well check if there is a SD card in the slot..." You said to yourself. You said to yourself. You usually talked to yourself since you lived alone, and it strangely got lonely despite all the cursed Mii you made. You saw a SD card in the slot which made you confused since the Wii was new. "Okay?" You said as you put the SD card back inside the Wii. You were curious to see what was on the SD card. You grabbed the Wii remote and went to the Mii Channel to see if there was a Mii on the card. There was a bald Mii in a black sweater sitting in the middle of the Mii Channel, a bored expression displayed upon his face. The Mii looked at you and jumped a bit.

"Who-who are you?!" The Mii said in a startled, deep voice.

""I'm Y/N, who are you?" You asked.

"My name is Eteled..." The Mii said. You nodded.

"My guess is that you are a cursed Mii?" You asked even though you already knew the answer.

"Yea, how did you know?" Eteled asked. You chuckled a bit.

"Uncurse or 'regular' Miis don't usually talk like humans, do they?" You said. Eteled put one of his hands on his chin like he was deep in thought.

"I guess you're right." Eteled said. You smiled a bit.

"I can already tell you're going to be my favorite!" You admitted. Eteled looked confused. "Hm, you're confused, let me tell you a bit about myself, I'm a cursed Mii maker, most people in the town I live in call me a witch, but it doesn't make me angry or anything." You said. Eteled nodded but then yawned. "You want me to turn off the Wii, so you can sleep?"

"Yes... Please..." Eteled said softly. You nodded and shut off the Wii console and decided to go to bed yourself. You had to admit, Eteled was kina cute.