~C'mon, don't be like that~ Flirty!Corrupted Mii x Inscure!Mii!Reader

A/N-This was requested by _Milla_7849_. A small key yeet yeet- (Y/F/C) = Your favorite color. Enjoy!

You were falling..... Well... That's what you thought you were doing. Falling in a endless pit of darkness. You tried to speak, but all that came out of your mouth was a small squeak because you saw a white a grey tiled floor under you. You braced yourself for impact, but it never came. You opened one of your eyes and saw a bald Mii holding you bridal style. You yelped a bit, taken aback from the sight of someone else here.

"Oh.... Uh, sorry..." The Mii spoke with a deep voice. You weren't really expecting the Mii to have a really deep voice, or to really talk for that matter.

"I-It's ok...." You said softly. You adjusted your (Y/F/C) mask. The Mii holding you was confused because you had a mask on, but he didn't say anything about it.

"So, how did you get here, because I'm thinking you died and your soul is in your Mii." He said. 

"I uh...... I was electrocuted because I was trying to plug in a Wii console.. This one we are in to be exact." You said. The Mii that was still holding you nodded. You and the Mii noticed he was still holding you. 

"Oh, sorry.." He said as he set you on solid ground. "So, you died like me..." He mumbled.

"Wait.... What was your name?" You asked.

"My name when I was a human was 'Henry', now my name is 'Eteled'." The Mii known a Eteled said. You nodded. 

"You were my co-worker at Nintendo." You said. "My name is Y/N...." Eteled grinned from the sight of seeing you. He then hugged you tightly.

"Well, it's good to see you again Y/N!" Eteled said happily. You smiled softly and hugged him back. You two then pulled away. "Oh! There is something I need to let you know..." Eteled said.

"Yes?" You asked.

"I really don't want you, or really anyone to go into this place called 'The Hallway'.... It's the place where Miis get deleted and my enemy, Corrupted Mii, stays there... I'm shure he'll try to torcher you...." Eteled explained. You nodded.

~Time Skippppp~

You were getting bored, and Eteled was passed out cold (He was sleeping, so don't get the wrong idea!). You decided to explore the Mii Channel. You saw that some parts of the channel was darkened, which confused you a bit. You noticed a piercing glow from the darkness, a white pupil. You jumped back a bit, you didn't think the 'Corrupted Mii' would make his approach like that.

"W-who are y-you." You asked in fright. You wanted to make shure it was Corrupted Mii. 

"YoU'lL FInD oUt sOoN EnouGH HoN~." A glitchy voice said with a soft purr. He then teleported you to The Hallway. You gasped when you saw what the room looked like, you weren't expecting this to be honest. You saw Corrupted Mii standing infront of you with a wide grin displayed on his face. "HmmM~ CaN I seE yOuR FaCE HUn?" The taller male asked. You slightly turned you head to the other side, your actions basically said 'no'. "Oh, C'MoN~ I bEt YoU ArE CutE~" The tall male said with a flirty tone. You felt you cheeks heat up, but refused to take the mask off. Corrupted Mii smirked and just took your mask off and raised it above his had so you couldn't reach the mask.

"HAY!" You yelled as you tried to grab your mask. Corrupted Mii chuckled as he studied your face. On one of your cheeks, there was a small area where the pigmentation was lighter on an are of your cheek and  it formed into a small heart. Corrupted Mii smirked.

"HeH... YouR ReaLLY cUtE... I doN'T KnoW WhY yOu waNt To weaR thE MasK...." Corrupted Mii said.

"I was bullied by one of my co-workers when I was still alive, so I wore that mask to hide my birthmark..." You explained. You stopped trying to get your mask back since you knew it wouldn't be easy because Corrupted Mii is hella tall.

"I'm CoRuPteD MiI..." The tall male said, giving you your mask. You put it on.

"I'm Y/N..." You said.

"ThAt'S a NiCe NamE~" Corrupted Mii said with a purr. You blushed and punched his shoulder.

"Shut up..."

A/N-I didn't know how to end this chapter lol. Byee!