~While she's Gone~ Eteled x Yandere!Mii!Reader

A/N- This was requested by chlorophyll on Quotev. Enjoy!

It was a decent day in the Mii Channel and you had finished battling Eteled in a game of tennis. Eteled had won, but that was because you let him, Sam had noticed this and tried to tell Eteled, but he wouldn't listen. Sam had felt that something was off about you, she was right, but she didn't bother to tell Eteled. You and Eteled are currently sitting in the Mii Channel, resting since the tennis battle was long and tiring.

"Hey, Eteled..." Sam said. Eteled looked at Sam.

"Yea?" Eteled asked. Sam glanced at you, looking nervous.

"I think Y/N let you win...." Sam said. You glared at Sam, making her very nervous. Eteled didn't like it when you let him win. You rolled your eyes when Eteled looked at you.

"Seriously Sam? Why would I do that?" You said, trying to make yourself convincing to Eteled. Eteled looked at Sam.

"Yea.... Do you not like Y/N?" Eteled asked.

'He bought it....' You thought. You didn't want to hurt Eteled or Sam, but something inside you made you know that you were going to have to hurt one of them.

"W-wha? No! I like Y/N, it's just...." Sam couldn't form her words correctly since you kept glaring at her when Eteled wasn't looking.

"Yes?" You asked teasingly. Eteled felt a strong form of tension between you and Sam, making him wonder if there was more to you than you let on. "C'mon Sam~ Spit it out!" You almost yelled.

"Y/N...." Eteled said softly. He had never heard you yell at Sam before, you were always happy and cheery around him, so he never saw this side of you. Sam wasn't having any of this, she immediately challenged you to a game of bowling. You smirked.

"You challenge me to a game of bowling?" You asked Sam. She nodded boldly. "Alright, let the games begin~" You said with a smirk. Sam grew nervous, but she didn't let her guard down and she kept that bold look.

~Time Skippp~

The game was almost over, only a few more turns, and you would win. Sam kept trying to make you lose or throw your ball into the sidelines, but you didn't let that happen. Eteled had a sinking feeling in his stomach from what was happening. Eteled wanted to ask you what was happening between you and Sam, but he now knew you wouldn't tell him the truth. After the battle, Eteled and Sam lost. Sam wasn't very happy and decided to let Eteled handle the situation at hand. You walked close to Eteled, making him back up. Eteled then tripped over something. You pinned Eteled down on the cold surface of the Mii Channel.

"W-what are you going to d-do?" Eteled asked nervously. You chuckled in response.

"Doesn't matter, you're mine now..... That's the only thing I wanted~" You said with a purr. Eteled blushed, he knew he couldn't do anything. You wrapped your arms around Eteled and brought him close to you, Eteled hesitantly hugged you. You smiled softly and you both laid there, eventually you both fell asleep.

A/N-I hope you guys enjoyed this chapter, I've been pretty busy and haven't had time to work on some chapters for this book, anyway, Byeeee!