Kyle x reader fluff

A/N- Requested by Femaleschlatt. Enjoy!

You were sitting in your seat, in the back of the classroom. You werent really paying attention to the teacher, you were deep in thought, thinking about someone and that someone was Kyle. Youve had a crush on the guy for some time now, and for some reason he always wanted to work with you on any project.

Alright. Y/N! The teacher said, her booming voice making you jump a bit.

H-huh? You said nervously.

Youre going to be working with Kyle Sanders! The teacher said. A light red hue covered your cheeks. Kyle walked over to you, a soft smile plastered on his face, making the blush on your face darken. Kyle sat down next to you.

What are we working on? You asked. You felt dumb asking that question. Kyle chuckled a bit.

We are supposed to be making a plan for the science fair. Do you have any ideas for what we should do? Kyle asked. You thought for a moment.

What about a lemon volcano? You asked. Kyle raised a brow.

A what? Kyle asked.

A lemon volcano! You skip the usual vinegar volcano and use lemon juice. You explained. Kyle nodded.

Sound good to me! Kyle said. You grinned.

So, you wanna come to my house to try the experiment? You asked.

Sure, do you have the supplies? Kyle asked. You nodded. You hoped you could impress Kyle with the experiment.

~Time Skipppp~

Your POV- I grabbed the supplies me and Kyle needed for our science fair project and set the stuff on the kitchen table. Once I did that I heard someone knocking on the front door. I rushed to the door and opened it. Kyle was standing in the doorway.

No ones POV- Kyles face lightened up from seeing you.

Hi Y/N. Kyle said with a smile. You blushed a bit.

H-hi Kyle! You said. You then stood to the side, letting Kyle inside the house. I already got the supplies for our project. The stuff is on the kitchen table. You said, leading Kyle to the kitchen. There was the usual stuff for a volcano, but instead of vinegar there was lemon juice. Kyle nodded and you two got to work on the volcano. Once you and Kyle set everything up, you both were ready to make the volcano explode! Wait, lemme get some safety glasses. You said.

Yea, that might be a good idea. Kyle said. You rushed to your room and grabbed two pairs of safety glasses that you bought from the store. You walked back to the kitchen and handed Kyle a pair of safety glasses. You both put the glasses on.

Do you want to pour the lemon juice or do you want me too? You asked.

Why dont you do it, it was your idea. Kyle said. You nodded. You grabbed the container of lemon juice and slowly poured the lemon juice into the volcano. You took a few steps back once you poured most of the juice into the volcano. After a few seconds the volcano exploded, it made a mess everywhere. You had some lemon juice on your clothing, and so did Kyle.

Well shit You said. Kyle snickered a bit.

Hay, its not all that bad. Kyle said with a soft smile. Kyle made you look at him. Your cheeks burned in embarrassment. Kyle smirked, noticing the bright red hue covering your cheeks. Kyle then kissed you softly, you immediately relaxed into the kiss. You wrapped your arms over Kyles neck and Kyle rested his hands on your waist. You and Kyle pulled away for air.

We should probably clean this up though You said. Kyle nodded. You two then started to clean up the mess and went to look for other science fair projects.