~RIP Older bro~ Mike x Fem!reader

A/N- This was requested by Fourzelesimp. The reader is Austin's sister. Enjoy!

You huffed as you walked to the lounge room. You've been working for what seems like hours.... Maybe it was hours, you never really kept track of the time to be honest. Anyway, You walked to the coffee maker and started up some fresh coffee. You noticed your close friend and co-worker Mike, nervous and distressed, walk into the room.

"You.... Ok Mike?" You asked in a worried tone. Mike jumped a bit, he seemed on edge.

"I-I'm fine!" Mike replayed, almost instantly. This wasn't the Mike you loved, something was making him worried, something that might've traumatized him.

"No, something is bothering you." You walked closer to Mike and put both of your hands on his shoulders. "Please Mike, tell me what's bothering you, I'm here for you." You said. "You can tell me anything!" You added. Mike sighed nervously.

"O-ok, t-there's two things that's bothering me...." Mike admitted." I saw Austin Sanders' dead body... I-in the server r-room..." Mike said. Your eyes widened.

"W-what?" You stuttered. "W-who killed him?!" You almost yelled. Mike flinched and was taken aback from your sudden outburst. "Tell Me!" You yelled, tears threatening to stream down your cheeks.

"I-I think it was Henry M-Morris killed him..." Mike said. You growled a bit, hot tears ran down your cheeks. Your vision got hazy. Mike hugged you tightly. "Did you have a relationship with Austin?"

"Yea, I'm his sister." You said quietly. Mike sighed.

"I'm-I'm sorry, I didn't know..." Mike said softly.

"It's f-fine." You said as you pulled away and wiped some tears off your face with your shirt. "Can I see where he was killed?" You asked. Mike nodded and grabbed your hand. Mike lead you to the server room where Austin's dead decapitated body was still tied to that chair he was killed in. You sighed softly and walked over to Austin's dead body. You untied his hoodie and took it off his body. You tied Austin's hoodie around your waist, as a reminder or souvenir from Austin. Austin was never seen without his hoodie, and his hoodie still smelled of him. You and Mike walked back to the lounge room to get some coffee. "Mike, you said there were two things bothering you, what was the second thing?" You asked. Mike blushed a bit.

"I like you, a lot. Wait, let me rephrase that, I love you, Y/N." Mike admitted. You blushed a bit.

"I love you to Mike." You said. You then walked closer to Mike and wrapped your arms over Mike's neck and kissed him. Mike turned his head to the side a bit, deepening the kiss. Todd walked in the lounge room, surprised to see you and Mike kissing in the lounge room, of all places.

"Y/N, Mike! Get back to work! I don't pay you two to kiss in here!" Todd yelled. You huffed a bit and walked back to your office, Mike did the same. Todd noticed you had Austin's hoodie tied around your waist. Todd raised a brow, but he shrugged it off.