~Pleasuring shocks~ Corrupted Mii x Reader fluff

A/N- This was requested by miagamerwolf23. This will be kinky, so a warning for that. Enjoy!

When you were killed and your soul got transported into a Nintendo Wii, you were mad, no, you weren't mad, you were pissed. Henry Morris was your killer, he murdered you and your close friend, Austin. You growled a bit as you paced the electric chair room. Corrupted Mii watched as you paced the room, he was calm, you on the other hand, you were pissed, and thinking of ways to get your revenge on Henry made you excited and giddy.

"I don't know why you're still pacing the room Y/N." Corrupted Mii said. You rolled your eyes.

"I haven't been walking around this room for that long!." You said. Corrupted Mii scoffed.

"You've been pacing this room for almost two hours! And no, that's not an exaggeration." Corrupted Mii said. He then got up and walked towards you and made you stop walking. "Stop, and calm the fuck down!" Your glitchy friend exclaimed. You sighed and sat down on the electric chair. Corrupted Mii grinned smugly, but you didn't see the smug grin on plastered on his face. Corrupted Mii walked to the dile next to the electric chair. You looked at him and raised a brow.

"The fuck-" Before you could finish the sentence, Corrupted Mii turned the dile, making you jump a bit, but you moaned. Corrupted Mii looked surprised, but he smirked and stood in front of you. "Ngh...." You groaned. Corrupted Mii smirked in delight from the sight of you being shocked and actually enjoying it.

"Enjoying the shock therapy?" Corrupted Mii asked with a purr. You blushed a bit and groaned. Corrupted Mii then kissed you deeply, feeling the pleasurable shocks go through both of you. Eteled quietly scurried back to the Hallway, possibly traumatized from what he just witnessed.