Sick!Corrupted Mii x Reader

A/N- This was requested by evea13. Enjoy!!

You unlocked your apartment door after a long day of work. You walked into your apartment and locked the door behind you. You sighed softly and set your stuff down on the kitchen counter.

"Corrupted Mii?" You almost yelled. You heard a slight couch from the living room. You quickly rushed to the room your boyfriend was in. You saw the tall mii lying on the couch, snuggling with a blanket. You walked twords him and sat down next to him.

"H-hay... Y/N! *Cough*" Corrupted Mii stuttered. You smiled softly.

"Hay Corrupted Mii." You greeted him."I'm gonna make you some chicken noodle soup, kay?" You said. Corrupted Mii nodded. You got up, kissed Corrupted Mii's head and walked to the kitchen to make some soup. After a few short minutes you walked over to Corrupted Mii and gave him a bowl of soup. You sat next to him and wrapped your arms around him. Corrupted Mii smiled softly and started to eat the soup you made for him. Once he was done you and Corrupted Mii cuddled for awhile.

"Mmmm... I-I love you Y/N.." Corrupted Mii said drowsily. You smiled softly and set his head on your chest. Corrupted Mii got closer to you and fell asleep. After some time looking at Corrupted Mii's cute looks he made while he was asleep, you started to feel sleepy yourself. You then fell asleep, you honestly didn't care where you were, as long as you were there for Corrupted Mii, you were alright.

A/N-Lol this was short XD