Yandere!Henry X Split Personality!Reader

A/N- No one has requested this, so why not make this oneshot? This might suck tho XD Key: (Y/F/F)= Your favorite food. Enjoy!

It was a boring day at Nintendo, well, that's how it felt to you. You were currently in the break room drinking coffee, even though you didn't like coffee, you were drinking it anyway. You usually don't drink anything during work, so you go about 5-ish hours without anything to drink. You sighed and looked at your coffee, and muttered something to yourself. Mike and Jonathan walked into the break room. Jonathan walked towards you to ask how your day has been going.

"It's been alright I guess.... Just a typical work day...." You answered. Mike was kinda scared of you because of your other personality or other side of you. Your other side was very psychotic and crazy, you weren't very fond of your other side either.

"H-hay, Y/N...." Mike said nervously. You looked at him. "There is a guy I thought you would get along w-with..." You were curious to whom this person was.

"Ok, who is it?" You asked.

"Henry Morris." Jonathan said. You nodded and took a drink of your coffee.

"Ok..." You said. Jonathan told you that you and Henry acted somewhat alike. You were surprised to what told you, but you were skeptical.

"He should be on break any minute..." Jonathan said.

"How do you know this?" You asked.

"Usually Henry goes on break when we do..." Mike said. You nodded. After a few minutes of waiting, Henry finally walked into the break room. Jonathan approached Henry. Henry was pretty confused but didn't say anything about it.

"Hello, Henry!" Jonathan said in a cheery voice. "There is a person I'd like you to meet." Jonathan wanted you to walk towards them, which you did.

"Hi..." You said softly. Henry looked at you, and then smiled softly.

"Hello, name's Henry." The taller man extended his hand for you to shake, which you did shake his hand.

"I'm Y/N..." You said.

"That's a nice name..." Henry complemented. You bushed a bit, but you thanked him.

~Time Skip cuz Why not~

You had finished your shift, and you're currently walking home. It had gotten pretty dark outside, though you usually walk home when it was dark outside. You didn't hear the footsteps walk up behind you to react to someone grabbing you. You yelped, but your mouth was quickly covered by a gloved hand. You tried to look at the person behind you, but before you could see who it was, you were knocked out.

You awoke in a dimly lit room, tied to a chair. You struggled to untie the ropes that tied your hands together. What made you quit struggling was a light chuckle coming from the darkness. "It's pretty amusing to see you struggle..." Someone said in a chilling tone.

"Who-who the hell are you?!" You said bitterly. You saw someone emerge from the darkness, and you were surprised to see Henry, the same guy Jonathan and Mike wanted you to meet. "H-Henry?!" You exclaimed.

"Heh, yup... I'm surprised that you didn't recognize my voice..." Henry said with a fake sad look. You rolled your eyes and Henry got closer to you. "But anyway, it'd be best for you and me if you didn't try to escape!" Henry said in a slight cheery voice. You shuddered a bit, you didn't know, and didn't want to find out, what he meant by 'it'd be best for you and me'. Henry then left the room, you were a bit confused, but you didn't really care. Henry then came back with some (Y/F/F). You pretend you weren't interested, but Henry kept tempting you to eat. You finally gave in and ate some food. After a while Henry finally untied the ropes keeping you tied to the chair. You got up and scanned the room for any weapons, your eyes then landed on an axe that was leaning on a wall. You slyly made your way to the axe, and once Henry saw you, you tried to strike him with the axe, though Henry of course dodged the attack. "I don't want to hurt you Y/N..."

"Oh really?" You replied. You once again tried to strike Henry with the axe, Henry growled in pain as you grazed his arm with the blade of the axe. You smirked cockily, but your smirk quickly faltered as Henry tried to grab the axe from your grasp. You kept a tight grip on the weapon, and so did Henry. Though once Henry was done with the game of 'Tug-and-War', Henry slammed you against a wall, making you let go of the axe.

~Time Skip~

After Henry knocked you out again, he tied you to the chair, so you wouldn't cause any more chaos. Henry made sure that there were no weapons in the room. Once you awoke you saw Henry sitting in a chair looking pissed off, you saw some bandages covering one of his arms.

"Why are you doing this Henry?!" You almost yelled. Henry slightly scoffed.

"Because I love you~" Henry said with a purr, he then got up and walked towards you. "....And if you don't learn to love me.... The results won't be pretty..." Henry said in a dark tone. You softly growled, you didn't want this to happen, but if you're going to stay alive you're going to do what h

he asks...

A/N- Wow, I suck at endings when it comes to yandere oneshots lol, anyway, I hope you guys liked this onehshot, byeeee!