Eteled x Artistic!Reader

A/N-The art above is not mine! Credit goes to the rightful owner! Requested By _GhostSmiles_ Enjoy!

You were in your bedroom painting a midnight landscape. Eteled wanted to see what you were up to, so he walked around the house in hopes to find you. 'I haven't looked in their bedroom yet...' Eteled thought to himself. Eteled walked up to your room and knocked on the door. "Y/N?"

"Yea?" You asked.

"Can I come in?"

"Shure." You said, you continued to paint. You heard the door being opened. Eteled walked over to you and looked at your painting. 'Wow...' Eteled thought.

"That lookes really cool Y/N." Eteled complimented. You blushed a bit, but thanked him.  Eteled sat down on your bed. You had some random posters on the (Y/F/C) (Your Favorite Color) walls. After a few hours of painting you finally got done and decided to take a break. You looked to your left and saw Eteled sleeping peacefully on your bed. You smiled a bit and put blankets on Eteled and kissed his cheek. You saw a red hue cover Eteled's cheeks. 

"Night Eteled.." You said softly.

"Night Y/N." Eteled said drowsily. You grabbed some comfy cloths and went to the bathroom to change. Once you changed, you walked into your bedroom and walked over Eteled and put the blankets over you and Eteled. You put your arms around him and dosed off to sleep.

A/N- I hope you guys enjoyed this short chapter! Byee!