- Haru -

"Thank you for wa-!" Ah. Another day at the Sohma estate where the cat and rat fight. You sighed and turned to Tohru who was carrying a lot more bags then you were

"Tohru-chan, give some of those bags to me, what you see infront of you are not gentlemen but animals, let's go." You grabbed a few bags from her hands, and led her away from the animals.

"Honda-san, (Name). Sorry, I was dealing with a stupid cat. Thanks for shopping." He took a few bags from Tohru as the two of them sped ahead.

"Give me some of those!" Kyo aggressively took a few bags from you, and followed behind them.

"Why thank you Mr. Gentleman." Kyo grumbled and slowed down his pace to yours.

"Are they heavy, want me to take a few more?" He glanced at you, as you shook your head and said its fine.

//

You took a warm shower after everybody went to bed. And went downstairs to have a late dinner.

"Yuki? Whatcha doing up at this time?" You entered the kitchen to find Yuki, taking a few tablets and a glass of water.

"I could ask you the same thing." You made your way to the left over food Tohru kept for you.

"Oh! Showers this late have a different vibe. And now I'm having dinner!" You poured yourself a glass of water.

"Yo- *cough cough*" Yuki continued coughing, as you went his side and started gently patted his back.

"Do you have a fever? You should be in bed, dummy." You placed your hand on his forehead. It was definetely burning up.

"I'm fine. Eat quickly and get to bed yourself." Yuki placed down the glass of water.

"Yeah, yeah. Goodnight." You kicked him out the kitchen and ordered him to get some sleep.

"Man, kids are hard to take care of."

"I heard that, (Name)."

//

"Is it me, or is everyone staring at Yuki?" You asked Tohru as she made her way to Yuki.

"Soma-kun, are you sure your alright?" Yuki brushed it off, telling you, he'll be fine.

"If I don't race, that ball of fire would not stop complaining." He pointed to Kyo who was surrounded by a pit of fire.

"Yuki, don't push yourself too hard. Kyo, just don't be an idiot. Tohru, the girls race is about to start, lets go!" You dragged Tohru away from half-sick Yuki and burning Kyo.

...

"On your mark! Get set! Go!!" The whistle blew as half the girls sped across the road. Leaving You, Tohru and Hana-chan.

"Ah! I'm sorry Tohru! I can't run any further, (Name)-chan! I'll simply walk."

"Hanajima. Walk, crawl or whatever you're going to do, get started." The PE teacher ruined this lovely bonding session between the un-runable Hana-chan and Tohru.

"Alright, see ya in a bit, Hana-chan! Lead the way, Tohru!"

You and Tohru ran at a normal pace, not going too fast, that you waste all your energy, but not going too slow, that you were at the back of class.

Tohru kept pondering and asking questions about Yuki, wondering how his feeling or how his fever was. You kept telling her he'll be fine. And when he has to stop he would. Hopefully.

"Waiiii- is tha-!" You were interrupted by our lovely Tohru.

"Honored grandfatherrrr, are you ok-!" She sped ahead towards this 'grandfather' as you slowly chased behind her. Eventually she slipped, and finally looked like she made small talk with the man infront of her.

"I'm pleased to meet you!" Tohru finished introducing herself, and finally Mr. Grandfather noticed you.

"(Name)." The man got up making his way to you.

"Woah! It is, Hatsuharu!" Haru wrapped his arms around your body, pulling you towards a hug.

"I'm happy to see you again." He sniffed your hair like a cow, getting used to your familiar scent.

"Did you grow taller!"

"Yes."

"(Name)-chan! Do-!"

"I'll win for sure!"

"Oh, I hear them now."

"Yup I hear the cat too."

"Was that Kyo-kun?"

"Who else screams like that?"