✨Part-1✨

✨🥂✨

Fancy cars, well dressed people, extravagant interiors- That's Dubai on the surface isn't it?

It was a December night, Christmas and new year were weeks away but the partying never stops. That's exactly what Claire and her friends were up to.

Claire was on the dance floor with her friends, dancing away and taking a break to drink even more. If her mother knew what she was up to days before a test she'd probably never leave her home again.

But that wasn't the case, Claire was more than glad her mother was back home, thousands of miles away.

She was doing well enough to keep her scholarship to aid her through her university years so it didn't matter, she did deserve to have fun every once in a while.

"Claire girllll!" One of the girls dancing with her laughed.

"Yes Alia?" The girl looked at her friend.

"What are we doing here today?"

"Here to hit on people or get hit on." She pulled her friend away from the dance floor to the bar.

The rest of her friends followed, soon the group of 4 was standing at the bar, looking at Claire. Some already laughing while some tried to contain their laugh.

"What? Alia? Nicole? Sonya? Someone, say something!"

"You pick the same guy in different fonts." Nicole teased her friend.

"No I don't!" Claire defended herself.

"Okay, let's play a little game then." Sonya suggested taking a sip of her drink. "Put a finger down every time I say something that's common between the last three guys you got with."

"Okay." She put her hands up for her friends to see.

"Put a finger down if they were blonde." Nicole shot.

Claire put one down, a finger down if they called themselves a musician Sonya threw in, another one down. You knew were a douche but you hooked up with them anyway Alia laughed.

"This isn't looking very good for me is it?" Claire cringed. "I'll prove to you I don't have a type!"

"Really? When?"

"Right now. Tonight."

On the other side of the club

"No thanks, you know I don't drink. You shouldn't be drinking either!" Lando rolled his eyes.

"It's the end of the season! Loosen up my dude!" George cheered.

Lando, George, Charles and Alex were in town, for the end of the Formula one season. The quartet decided to go out and have a little fun.

"I don't like it here!" Charles walked back to the duo, looking disgusted.

"What's wrong? You didn't enjoy being Alex's dance partner?" Lando teased his buddy.

"I lost Alex 15 minutes into dancing. I'm just very uncomfortable here!"

"What's wrong?" George asked taking another swig of his drink.

"Some girl just started grinding against me! I asked her to stop and she wouldn't." He complained. "And right when I was walking here a group of them winked at me, one of them tried to grope me!"

"Look at Charles the chick magnet!" George laughed. "Lando you could learn a thing or to from him." He looked at him.

"I don't enjoy being groped, what do you even mean?"

"You couldn't pick up someone even if you wanted to." Alex startled them.

"Where did you come from? I thought you were dancing?" A shocked Charles asked him.

"Oh he's been standing behind you for a good minute now." George smiled waving at Alex.

"Why wouldn't you tell me George?"

"I don't know I thought it would be funny." George grinned.

"Shut up you morons, I could get with anyone I want." Lando scoffed.

The trio looked at him, and then at each other and laughed, more of screeched at him. George suddenly stopped laughing and froze.

"That girl is pretty! Damn look at her. Lando look!" He yelled at his friend before proceeding to hold his friend's head and turning to her direction.

"And she's sitting all by herself, how sad." Alex stared at Lando.

"Hmm yeah, poor her." He ran his hands through his hair.

"MATE ARE YOU DENSE??" The three of them yelled in unison.

Lando's eyes widened, his friends really caught him off guard. He'd been looking at her for a while now, she wasn't all alone. She'd been dancing with three other girls.

"Go talk to her, since you can get anyone you want." Charles smirked.

"Are you challenging me?"

"If I say yes can we leave earlier?" Charles asked, "I don't like being ogled at."

"I can get with her if I want to. But first get me some drinks." Lando gestured at the bartender.

Claire's side of the club

She looked at the group of young guys sitting in the reserved lounge area of the club, all of them were good looking and definitely not the same men in different fonts as her friends had teased her about.

She made eye contact with one of them for a bit but he was now downing drinks at a rapid pace. He stood up, he was walking towards her.

Claire looked away before turning to her friends who were just a few feet away, still laughing and poking fun at her.

"Hi." She heard a nervous voice behind her.

"Hey!" She smiled, it was him. The guy from the lounge.

He's handsome, look at those eyes! She thought to herself before smirking to her friends. "Another one bites the dust!" Alia mouthed to her.

"So what are you doing here? Can I get you a drink?" He asked her standing next to him.

Claire realised he wasn't much taller than her but it didn't matter. She just had to prove to her friends that she didn't have a type. The fact he was handsome, a brunet and had really pretty eyes helped.

"Sure." She smiled at him.

He wasn't moving, he just continued looking at here, not saying a word. This was her chance, Claire just plunged right in and gave him a kiss.

He was startled but wasn't taken back, as we all know alcohol and being around pretty people doesn't always end well.

Before the so called drink was even here they were making out, aggressively. He broke free to ask if she wanted to take it upstairs. She nodded and they were off.

You can imagine what happens next.

***

A/N: helloooo lovely people! I was supposed to stop writing at Anti-stall, but then I said what the hell why stop and then Seeing Red was supposed to be the last one. Yet here  I am🤡, a lot of you were requesting for a Lando story so here it is! And no, it's not linked to the previous stories it's a stand alone.  I hope this one is as enjoyable as the previous ones! As always I'll be here to reply to your comments and messages! Much love❤️❤️