✨Part-5✨

💨🏎💨

"Oh my gosh

"Oh my gosh." Charlotte sighed ending the call.

What she was about to say was probably going to turn the whole office upside down. They were going to be off for a break in a few days and this drops.

Charlotte checked her schedule, the rest of the media team were going to have their meeting in a few minutes. She thought that she should let them know in case any sort of mishap happens.

People started gathering in one of the conference rooms, Charlotte walked in all jittery. The discussion started, people were talking about interviews and promotions.

Once it was all over Charlotte found her opening. "Good afternoon everyone I know you still have a bit of work to get back to but I just learnt something that might need some extra care."

There was chatter in the room, people were whispering and looked confused. She took a deep breath and started.

"I just got a call from this girl who was with Lando and she might be pregnant." She saw eyes widen and people audibly gasp.

"Keep all sorts of rumours under control and Lando doesn't know yet. We won't be telling him either until she's here and done with all her check ups."

That's quite a bomb to drop, someone chuckled. Charlotte didn't know if she should laugh along or complain about the situation. There were other people who had to be informed- starting with their team principal Andrea and their CEO Zak Brown.

"Stella, I'm going to need you to schedule a meeting for me." Charlotte talked with the receptionist.

"Sure! Just tell me who and I'll have a look at their schedules." She smiled.

"Andreas and Zak." Charlotte sighed.

"Both of them are free right now!"

"Great!" Charlotte thanked Stella before marching towards Andreas' office.

She could see Andreas  sitting at his desk, in deep thought. Maybe listening to what she has to say is going to put him into even deeper thought.

"Can I talk to you for a minute?" She knocked at the door.

"Ah Charlotte! Come in!" Andreas invited her in.

"What I'm about to say, will blow your mind." She sighed. "I think Zak should hear it too."

"Give me a second!" Andreas quickly messaged Zak before calling him up.

"Uncle Buck is here!" Zak laughed on the other side of the line.

Charlotte took a deep breath and started, "Andreas, Zak, I got a phone call a while ago and let's just say what I heard isn't too good for...us."

"Okay how much are the damages going to cost us?" Zak interjected.

"I'm afraid this is far more than just-"

"Out with it already!" Andreas urged.

"Claire Martin, a girl in Dubai claims to be pregnant with Lando's baby."

Andreas' jaw dropped, he was on shock but it didn't take long for the quiet man to go back to his usual stoic demeanour.

Zak had been really quiet since what she had just said, Charlotte asked him if he was still there.

"I'm here alright, just taking all of this in."

"Believe me I was in shock and thought my ears were ringing." Charlotte laughed.

"Is Lando aware? How many weeks pregnant is she? When is Lando coming to the factory? Have they both spoken and-"

"No, Lando doesn't know, she called me up trying to reach him. I don't know how many weeks, I thought I'd talk to you before figuring it all out."

"Charlotte, fly her to England as soon as possible! I can't wait to see the baby, maybe they'll let me decorate the nursery too! Lando will need a pay raise babies are-"

"Zak, let me remind you they are both young adults! Children even!" Charlotte exclaimed.

"Well their actions are not very child like." Andreas chuckled.

"Andreas!" They yelled in unison.

"She said that she'll be here soon, I'm going to keep in touch with her. I'll be taking her for check ups the minute she's landed." Charlotte explained.

"Sounds good! I'll be in the factory after Christmas too, now both of you relax. Enjoy your Christmas break too!" Zak smiled.

"We'll try, have a good day." Andreas ended the call.

Charlotte and he spoke for a while, they both agreed that if any of this was leaked to the media it would be a disaster. They were walking on thin ice, one wrong move and their brand, well more of Lando's image would be completely destroyed.

After a long day in office, the group headed out. Some out for a couple of drinks before heading back home while Charlotte couldn't wait to get back home and take a long shower to wipe away the stress.