✨Part-53✨

It had been two hours since Claire and Savannah had come back to their hotel rooms, the two of them put down the girls for sleep had dinner together and called it a night.

"LET ME INNNN!" someone yelled, Claire was startled and woke up. She realised she fell asleep on the couch waiting for Lando, the movie she had put on in the hopes of keeping her awake was way past over now.

Loud knocks and the plea to be let in continued, "KI KI KI KI" "EH EH EH!" She heard two other voices yell. Claire got up and grabbed her phone, who the heck was creating ruckus 4am?

She looked through the peephole, from what it appeared the person knocking the door frantically was Lando, who looked completely wasted.

She opened the door, he staggered into the room and collapsed on the couch. The other two noisemakers happened to be his teammate and Max, who continued their weird chant.

"SHH! YOU WILL WAKE THE BABY UP!" Charles yelled. "HI CLAIRE!" He beamed at her holding onto the doorframe, he couldn't even stand up straight.

Claire cursed under her breath, the four of them were beyond sloshed, they were blackout drunk. One had passed out on the couch, two of them were making weird noises and the fourth one couldn't seem to even stand still by himself.

All of this ruckus was going to wake Ophelia up, Claire decided it was best to get them out of here and deal with Lando later.

"I heard...baby?" Max hiccuped.

"YES BABY! SHE IS SO SMALL!" Charles yelled, using his hands to show the size of the child. "I SAW HER YOU KNOW-"

"ME TOO!" Daniel yelled.

Hearing these words, Max collapsed to the ground and started weeping. Claire asked him why he was crying, "You know I Wan-wanted to be fairy Godfather, but but Lando didn't even invite me to see the baby..." he blubbered.

"You can see the baby! Right now! That's if all of you promise to use your inside voice, no yelling." She said, the gears in her head were moving fast, she needed a way to get them to leave.

"Really!?" Max raised his eyebrows.

"Yeah, she's...in your room!" Claire lied.

"My room! Come on! Let's go!" Max got up shakily, he handed the keycard because she asked him to. While Claire was reading the card for his room number, max waddled out of the room and started running towards his room.

All this chaos lead to Charles falling in the corridor, Daniel grabbing him by the collar and dragging him to Max's room as he wobbled along. Claire unlocked the room, Max barged into the room hoping to see the baby, the others followed. She placed the keycard in its slot, shut the door and marched back to her room.

Those men could take care of themselves and were none of her business, the man who had to be held accountable had gladly collapsed into a deep slumber on the couch.

She took a few deep breaths before stepping back into the suite, he was wide awake and shouting her name.

"I'm here, please stop yelling you'll wake her up." She said sternly. "And sober up."

"She's asleep?"

Claire inhaled deeply, closing her eyes, the rage inside her right now made her heart beat fast, "of course she's sleeping, it's you who decided to show up so late. What were you even doing!? I haven't seen you all day-"

"I was partying- celebrating!" He stumbled as he tried to stand up. He was starting to sober up but his mind was still a fuzz.

"I can see that." Her eyes darkened as she scanned him up and down. "But up until 4!? What did you even do?"