✨Part-33✨

🦋🌸🦋

The weekend at Germany went good for Lando, Claire too had a good weekend, her favourite people in this world were with her, they had spent the whole week with her.

Woking, which felt sleepy and dull to Claire on most days was full of life now, Alia nearly got blacklisted from every supermarket but that didn't surprise her. It was Sunday already, the Hungarian Grand Prix was underway.

They watched it together on a projector in the backyard, all of them hooting and cheering for Lando. But one person in particular had been strangely quiet. It brought Sonya great joy, she laughed, the braggart had shut up for once.

Lando had been consistent, he was on the podium once again. All of them were cheering, and Claire was crying, happy tears. She was so proud of him, he was giving his all in every aspect of his life.

"He's going to be such a good dad, I'm so lucky!" She cried hugging Nicole.

"Yes he is, he's such a good person." She smiled hugging her friend.

He was on the second step of the podium, smiling, celebrating and thanking his team. He blew kisses at the camera. "They better be for me!" She texted him a photo of what they could see on TV.

They watched him make his way back to the garage, he was showered with praise and hugs. Finally, Lando had a moment to himself. He cleaned up and checked his phone before heading to Charlotte.

Claire❤️: *attachment* they better be for me!

You: we can decide that when I get home 😉

Claire❤️: oh- okay I see you! Congrats champ! We love you so so so so much! We can't wait for you to get back home! Now be a good boy and fulfil your media duties

"Ooooh spicy!" Alia cooed. Claire looked at her in confusion, only to realise she had been reading their whole conversation.

"Alia, what did I say about peeking into other people's phones?" Nicole scolded her.

"But Claire is not 'other people!' Ugh! I just can't win can I?" Alia plopped back into the couch.

"Well, this was good fun. I'm heading out now, Gallo and I are going out for drinks." Seb smiled curtly before leaving.

"Seeing him behave so humble is so funny!" Sonya shrieked.

"Sonz, you enjoy this a little too much it's worrying." Claire laughed.

"What's the plan now?"

"I haven't done reading for my classes in days, I'll probably do that and then he'll be home so we'll get takeout and watch a movie and then by nine I get really sleepy-"

"Where is Claire Martin and what did you do to her!?" Nicole teased her.

"Literally! The Claire we knew would term this as boring and then proceed to get blackout drunk at a club." Alia added.

"Very funny, bully a pregnant woman some more!" She rolled her eyes. "I'm not the biggest fan of change and yet here I am, completely different."

"Might I add, you've gone from feral to very calm."

"Did you just call me feral!? Like a cat?" Claire glared at Sonya.

"I meant it in a good way! What I really meant to say is you were a wild party animal." She explained herself. "Now you're so...composed, you remind me of my mami," she smiled at her, "you're going to be a very good mother."

"I am? But I feel like a mess. I haven't sorted anything out! We haven't decided what to name her, what her nursery is going to look like, we haven't got her things ready. Hell! The only thing I have ready is a hospital bag and Doctor Patel's number on speed dial." She sighed.

The group spent the rest of the day calming her down, and taking her around to gather supplies just so that she could feel like she was prepared.

They pulled into the driveway, to Claire's surprise the orange McLaren was already parked in it spot. This meant only one thing and she couldn't be happier he was here already.

"There you are!" He greeted her as she walked into the house. "I was really confused-oh! Hey!" He waved at her friends.

"Congrats Lando!" Nicole and Alia beamed in unison. He thanked them and helped them carry in the bulk of diapers and baby toiletries Claire had purchased.

"We're so proud of you." Claire smiled kissing his forehead.

"We should head out now, see you tomorrow! Bye! Have fun kids! But not too much." Sonya winked shutting the door.

"She has a habit of making things weird." Claire rolled her eyes.

She diverted all her attention back to him and wrapped her arms around him. Neither of them said anything, they just held each other and smile.

"So, how are you doing today?" She smiled at him.

"Good, but now that you're with me, great." He breathed as he held her close to his chest.

"You're so corny!" Claire giggled.

Just like his usual weekend celebrations looked like now, he called for takeout while Claire decided on a movie to watch. He plopped himself on the sofa and rested his head in her lap. Claire running her fingers through his hair was slowly becoming his favourite thing, the gentleness of her hands soothed him.

"Before you fall asleep, I was thinking about what we should name Little worm." He spoke.

"So, what have you thought?"

"Ophelia. It's such a beautiful name." He sighed.

"I mean, Lalaire was a tough one to top." She joked, "Ophelia Norris, she sounds like a fairy!"

"Because she is." He smiled. "The most precious girl in this world." He gave her belly a kiss. "A close one to you of course!" He kissed Claire.

This time around, Claire chose an action movie just because Lando enjoyed watching "mindless explosions, fights and chase scenes." Fifteen minutes into the movie after eating the good food, Claire had drifted to sleep.

Lando looked at her in amusement. He would have never believed someone saying that one person could be your entire world. He would have maybe argued that the world was big and vast, how can one person captivate it all?

He would have to admit he was wrong, for he was holding her in his arms right now. She was brighter than the stars, her laugh was sweeter than any melody to have existed in this world. She wasn't just the world, she was far more to him.

A/n: I wrote this way before the Hungarian Grand Prix 😬 maybe I should just shut my mouth 👁👄👁