✨Part-3✨

✨📑✨

"How did you do on your test?" Claire asked Sonya as they walked of the lecture hall

It was the last day before the start of winter break. A lot of people were heading back home but that wasn't the case for Claire- she couldn't afford to fly back home to celebrate Christmas.

The girls decided that none of them would go home, instead they'd celebrate Christmas together. They were a little family of their own.

"Not too shabby, it's all thanks to the countless revision sessions with you at the dining table!" Sonya smiled. "How about you?"

"Perfect score." Claire proudly held the sheet to Sonya's face.

"That's my girl!" Sonya beamed.

Claire did a little curtsy before bursting into laughter. "I have to say though two weeks is an awful long time to grade an MCQ test!"

"Well, what can I say other than that's Miss Brown for you. Let's head home now." Sonya gestured towards the parking lot.

she remembered that she still had to collect all their presents from the store.

She told her friend that she had a little work in the city so she was going to take the metro. Sonya, squinted her pretty green eyes and looked at her friend suspiciously before nodding and walking to her car.

Claire made her way to the metro station, the strange sensation from earlier in the day returned. She felt abnormally hot and tired, no matter how much water she drank she felt like it didn't quench her thirst.

She made her way to the store and stood at the counter until someone was ready to see her. The saleswoman instantly recognised her and quickly held up a bag as if to say "I've got your things right here."

"Good afternoon! Why don't you check out some of our new perfumes while I quickly ring this up?" The lady insisted.

"Sure! I'm seeing lavender, I love lavender!" Claire smiled taking a whiff of the tester.

Strange! She thought. It smelled horrible! A little too strong and something was terribly off about it. She mustered a smile and took a whiff off the other fragrances, oh boy it smelled worse! She nearly choked.

Claire paid the amount and headed back to the metro station. A horrible headache kicked in as she waited on the platform.

It had been a strange day for sure, first it was sweating like a pig, then it was nearly puking at her favourite scent and now the headache.

She was greeted by Alia who was very interested in seeing what she had brought along. The minute she set down the shopping bag, Alia was already there trying to "investigate."

"Hands off the bag!" Claire whacked her hand away. "You'll see what's in them on Christmas."

"Alright. Alright." Alia rolled her eyes. "There's some guacamole in the fridge you can eat it with a spoon I ate all the Nachos sorry!"