✨Part-45✨

⛅️🧡⛅️

"Oh sweetie, it's not the end of the world

"Oh sweetie, it's not the end of the world. It's just the end of the honeymoon period of your relationship." Her mother sighed.

"I don't know mom, but does the end of honeymoon period mean falling out with each other so frequently?"

Grace could hear the worry in her daughter's voice over the phone. She hadn't been the biggest fan of her having the baby and nor was she especially fond of Lando.
But he had been kind, he was well mannered and she could just tell he had no bad intentions. But a mother's heart never stops worrying.

She looked at her husband, who kept signalling at the phone and telling her to tell Claire to come back home it was unbearable.

"Sweetie, your dad wants you to know that if things feel like they're going from bad to worse you should just come home." She sighed.

"What? No! I love him, I just- we're just going through a rough patch. I hope."

"I really hope so too, because he is a sweet boy after all."

"You like him! He's growing on you!"

"Well I'm just saying that he's not the type of boy that hurts people intentionally, stick around, talk to him and sort it out."

"That's true, alright, goodbye mom, you should go to sleep now!"

"Okay honey I will, take care!" She ended the call.

Claire let out a sigh, she looked at the clock, it was 3pm her time. Lando was probably at breakfast right now she was in two minds, should she call him? Check in on him? Or let there just be silence as it had been for the past few days?

Screw it. She sighed picking up her phone.

You: Good luck this weekend champ! And HAPPY BIRTHDAYYYY  we'll celebrate your 22nd when you're back❤️

Landooo🧡: :) ❤️❤️❤️

You: So, what are you up to?

Landooo🧡: breakfast, there's so many baked goodies you would have absolutely loved it

You: aweee always thinking about what I like 😂

Landooo🧡: I'm always thinking about you. Literally.

She was blushing, visibly. Things hadn't been all that great lately, but there was just no way she could stay mad at him. For he said and did things like this, no bad intentions whatsoever, he was devoted to making her feel like she was his everything.

Landooo🧡: hello? Lesley? Are you here?

You: 🙄 just when I thought you were the most loveable man alive