✨Part-7✨

💂⭐️💂

"We're in London bitches!" Alia hollered as they got out of a taxi

Claire was tired, confused and nauseous, she weakly smiled at Alia who was beyond excited. Nicole helped Claire with all her bags, Sonya headed into the hotel lobby to check in while Alia took pictures of  everything and everyone.

"The rooms will be ready in a bit, I'll be sharing with Alia because she's behaving like a hyperactive child." Sonya laughed.

"Oh, okay. I should call Charlotte and tell her that we've reached." Claire said taking her phone out of her pocket.

Her call went straight to voicemail, so she decided to leave Charlotte one. "Hey Charlotte, I've reached London. Just wanted to let you know that, alright then bye bye."

Nicole and Claire got to their room and instantly collapsed on the bed. They were exhausted, the brunette kept pestering Claire to go shower so that she would feel better.

After much reluctance Claire showered and changed into comfortable clothes. She couldn't help but look at her body in the mirror, there's no change. She sighed.

The four of them headed out for food, the time difference had confused Claire so much she was still trying to process how it was time for much in Dubai.

Another thing made her suffer was how cold it was, despite being bundled up she felt like she was freezing. Living in Dubai for a couple of years did really change her tolerance to cold weather.

They ate, they saw places and then they were tired. The group headed back and decided to call it a day. Claire was anxious, she was tired but still couldn't fall asleep. She was worried about what tomorrow could look like for her, things were about to change. And she hated change.

***

"Wake up! We have to head back to Woking today." Jon announced drawing curtains away so that the sun could pour into the room, to wake the young driver up.

"Just a few more minutes!" He whined pulling the covers on again.

"I'm giving you ten minutes to be up and dressed." His trainer sighed. "If not then I will dismantle your gaming setup."

"You haven't got the nerve!" Lando instantly snapped out of it.

"Hmm, I don't know let's see." Jon smirked before leaving the room.

Lando ultimately got out of bed and readied himself for the day. He was confused about why they were calling him back a week earlier than they had agreed to, but he didn't mind it all. After all he was doing what he loved, there's not much to complain about when you're living your dream.

"I'm dressed, hungry but ready for work!" Lando beamed walking downstairs to be greeted by his family.

"Do you have to go so soon? Jon! You joined us just yesterday!" Lando's mum protested.

"Work duties mum! I have to fulfil them, besides I'll be back in a bit. They've only called me for a while!" He tried coaxing her.

"I just wanted you to spend your whole winter break here with us." She sighed. "But like you said, your obligations to your career are much bigger, we'll see you soon my precious boy." She planted a kiss on his forehead.

"I'm still going to be here for some breakfast!" He hugged his mum.

She laughed about how dramatic she was being and then walked into the kitchen where Jon was now putting together Lando's meals.

"What is happening? Lando awake before noon? Who are you and what have you done to my brother?"

"Shut up Flo!" He playfully shoved his sister. "I hope your horse bucks you off-"

"That's just horrid!" His other younger sister chimed in.

"That's just horrid!" He mimicked her. "Good morning Cisca!" He beamed at her.

"I'm honestly really glad you're leaving today." She grinned.

"Does no one in this family love me?" Lando yelled.

"SHUT UP! The baby's going to wake up!" He heard he brother holler from the living room.

"You do realise that you behaving like a hooligan could wake up the baby too?" He shot back taking a big gulp of the smoothie Jon just made him.

"Oli! stop howling. This is where Charlie gets her lung capacity from!"

"Not my own girlfriend allying with the bully of this house!" Oliver sighed.

"Savannah is simply taking the side of the truth!" He laughed giving, Savannah, who looked very exhausted a fist bump.

"What's all the ruckus?" Asked Adam, his father entering the house. "I can't even meditate in peace."

"Wrong place to look for peace!" Flo laughed.

Lando looked at his watch and realised it was time already. He gave them all a quick hug before heading out the door with Jon.

"Andreas wants to know our ETA." Jon announced sliding into the passenger seat of the sleek McLaren.

"Huh?" Lando asked starting the car. "I don't know mate, what the map shows."

"It's at moments like this I wonder how they let you drive a rockets ship on ground."

A/n: I've figured it out! I'm going to update on Saturdays! Thank you so much for sticking around❤️