31: More Than it Seems

{Chapter Under Edition} ~Dream Catcher  

The con literally drags me back to the main room, no matter I know he will end up taking me there, I keep fighting, trying to free myself from his grip.

"Stop squirming human!!" He shouts, pulling me hardly, dropping me to the floor, where he starts dragging me through it.
I try to stand up but this time he pushes me down again.

"What is wrong with you cons?! I don't get it! What do you want from me now?!" I exclaim, pulling back.

"I just follow orders! Now shut up!"
We get to the main room and I look up.
With wide eyes I meet Megatron staring down at me.

"Had fun playing with your toys, human?" He says, talking about the grenades.
I squint.

"What if had?"
'Cael, shut up if you don't wanna get squished...' A little voice in my mind warns me.

"Then, hope you enjoyed it because it won't happen again.." He replies, getting down on one knee.

"That's what you said the first time and it happened again, didn't it?"
He growls and grabs me with his pointy fingers and takes me up to his optics height.

"I would squish you right now..." He creepily growls.
'Told you...' the little voice says. I squirm in his servo.
"But I won't... not yet"

"What do you want?" I ask.

"What I want? Your mind, your brain... knowledge, but it's more useful if it's inside you" he answers.
What?
"Are they here yet?" He asks, turning to Soundwave.

"Negative Lord Megatron" he responds with his creepy deep voice. I think he freaks me out even more than Megatron...
Like he had heard my thoughts he turns to me and his optics stick to me. I try to look away but my eyes won't move.
A cold shaky feeling runs through my spine... a feeling I had felt before.
A feeling I hadn't experienced for a while...

A panic-nerves attack.

My breath shakes and my heart beat increases rapidly. My limbs get immobilised but the strange thing in this attack is that even my mind gets blurry. His optics penetrate in me strongly.
Like an echo in the room, I hear Megatron's voice but I can't recognise any word.

I think he called Soundwave because he finally looks away.
I stay still for a little more when suddenly the world appears again around me, I take a deep breath, just noticing I had stopped filling my lungs with oxygen.

"Answer to me!!" Megatron suddenly shouts, squeezing me.

"W-What?" I wince.

"We're missing one part to complete this" he gestures to a device being held by Soundwave. Oh no... That bomb, and the dagger. "What is it?"

"You're insane if you think I'm gonna tell you"

"We'll see..." he says, squeezing me harder.

"Go ahead..." I say through clenched teeth. "Crush me, that way you'll never get the information"
He growls.

"So you're willing to die for your cause?"

Am I?

-)././.(-

Haddelin's POV:

I run for my dear life, holding the backpack as hard as I can.
Why did I accept this job?

I'm on a street now, heading to a payphone I quickly place my hand in my pocket and try to find a dime or any coin or whatever.. I press the numbers and wait impatiently.

Lennox's POV:

We've got everyone trying to find where the Decepticons are... WHERE ARE THEM?! DAMMIT!
Suddenly the phone at the corner of the hall starts ringing.
I walk towards it and answer.

"Hello?" I ask, as calmed as possible.

"William Lennox!!!" The voice shouts, making me pull the phone away from my ear. "Finally you answer!!"

"It only rang two times... wait... Haddelin?"

"No! The Tooth Fairy! Of course it's me, Haddelin! Who else would it be?!"
Okay, they brainwashed her...

"Haddelin, wait wait! Where are you?" I ask.

"What?! I Don't know! Florida I guess! I don't know!!"

"Where's Caelyn?!"

"She stayed! She gave me the backpack and then..!"

"Wait! She stayed?! She's still with the Decepticons?!"

"That's what I just said!" She replies.

"Haddelin! Listen to me! You gotta find out WHERE are you, you hear me?! Go! Then you call me again!" I hang and turn to Optimus, who's walking towards me. "Optimus, we can know where she is"

-)././.(-

"Florida! They're in Florida" I say, Bumblebee on one knee in front of me. He nods once and stands up. "Haddelin, stay right where you are, we're on our way"
Optimus stands forward and looks at everyone.

"Autobots, let's roll"

-)././.(-

As we get there, we try to find the place where Haddelin said she was.

"Lennox!"
I suddenly hear. I turn to see the black-haired woman waving at me with her arms, I run towards her and see she's holding something. Cael's backpack.

"Haddelin! Where's Caelyn?"

"I already told you! She stayed with the Decepticons instead of me! Only one could get out and she stayed behind"
I hear Ironhide's engine roar slightly.

"But where is the building?! Or place?!"

"I can guide you.."

-)././.(-

Caelyn's POV:

He places me on the floor in front of the device.

"Now, what does it need?" Megatron asks.
I glare up at him and then look at the circular device and the dagger beside it. I walk around it and look closely.
"So?" He says.

"I'm not telling you" I say.
He gets down to look at me right to the eyeball.

"You're gonna tell me what's missing or when your fool Autobots friends arrive, I'll make that little insect suffer... ripping his spark little by little until you tell me what's missing"
I breath heavily.
But... what is their plan?
I don't understand...

There's nothing missing in the device.

What are you Decepticons up to?