18: They'll have to get Me now

{Chapter Under Edition} ~Dream Catcher  

Hope you like the drawing! (If you want to use it, ask!)

-::/\::-

"Hey! Hide!" I yell as he transforms, the same as the others, that are just arriving. "Watch this!"

I pull out from my back the thing I've been working in. With the arm of the dead Decepticon, I made up a weapon for me, it's a gun with a strap for me to hang it on my back. Is not that small but not so big. I place my hand below the gun and there's a kind of bar which if I pull it back it charges and if I push it forward it shoots. I charge it and point at a broken chair. I shoot, making the wood blow up.

"Wow... Let me see that" Hide says as I give him the gun. "You were right, I like it!"

I smile satisfactorily as he gives me the weapon back.

"That's why you want us to bring the Decepticon?" Jazz asks.

"I needed something to defend myself" I say, shrugging my shoulders.

"Have you discovered something about the Decepticon's techniques?" Optimus asks.

"No, I guess that comes in the second part" I say. "I'll try to read faster"

"We'll head to NEST again, we need to tell them about the new information" Jazz says. "We don't know if there's a Decepticon infiltrated there as a human..."

I feel like playing something, we just leave and go back there, and then leave again for then going back.

"Okay, let's start moving" Optimus says. "Caelyn, take the Investigation, you're coming with me"

Bee instantly steps forward.

"It's okay" I say to him.

"We'll split out and meet at the base" Optimus continues.

He transforms. I take my backpack and put everything inside, except for the gun, hanging on my back. Bee kneels down and I rub his helmet playfully. I smile sweetly at him and walk towards Optimus.

"Nothing personal..." Ironhide says as he pats Bumblebe's shoulder "Bu she'll be safer with Prime" he says, I look back as Bee glares at Hide. I open the door and sit on the drivers seat.

"You've got everything?" Optimus asks.

"Yup"

)././.(

Let's just say Optimus Prime is not very talkative.

All the way I try to break the awkward silence between us but I think he's worried about something. Well that sounds stupid, of course he's worried! War is just starting!

Again.

So I just decide to continue reading. I finish the last part of the Investigation and gasp. That they what?!

"What's wrong?" Optimus asks.

"They... Decepticons are going to..."

A bomb falls at our side, making him swerve.

I scream as he almost turns upside down. He rolls at the same time he transforms. He tries to reach me but almost in slow motion I see how his hand passes just in front of me. Not even touching me. I start falling when other hands catch me from the air. I look up...

"Bumblebee!"

"Thought I would leave you?" he says. I smile and he puts his helmet on as he nods once. He leaves me on the floor and turns.

"Starscream..." Optimus says, looking up. I see how suddenly something lands in front of them, and it seems that is Starscream.

Wait! I had the Investigation in my hands, where is it now?! it fell when Optimus rolled!

I look around nervously. I see my backpack on the floor and I search for the Investigation, I run to take it, I look at it's inside to see the broken second part I already had. I look around... where's the first part? where's the first part? where's the first part?!

Optimus and Bee are fighting with him, shoots, flames and growls are here.

Suddenly Starscream takes out from his forearm a weird bar and as he looks at them he evilly smiles, he pushes a button and suddenly a horrible sound comes from it. It's so loud we all cover our ears, screaming and moaning.

Bee and Optimus fall to their knees. I feel like I'm about to explode! Everything hurts, not only my ears, also my head, my hands, my chest, my everything!

I look around trying to find anything to make this stop.. My gun! I take one hand away from my ear but immediately covered it again. Damn it Starscream!

I look around.

I find it! The Investigation... and Starscream is about to grab it!

No...

With all the strength I have I take my hand away slowly and take my gun from my back and point... Wait for it... His hand is starting to touch the paper... Is the same hand which he's holding the bar that makes this sound. He's starting to grab it....

I shoot.

Both Bumblebee and Optimus look at me with wide eyes. The sound is gone now.

I shot what I wanted to destroy.

The Investigation.

It is now blown up.

The same as Starscream's bar and a part of his hand. He growls, looks at me directly to the eyes and flies away.

They want all the information?

They'll have to get Me now...