49: A Warning of Fire

HI GUYYYYSSSSS!
Yes, I know, you must be like: "FINALLY!"
Sorry it took me so long!! I'm really sorry! I try not to have this writer blocks or busy times, I swear I try!! But the weird thing is that I KNOW what's going to happen next, I have almost the whole story planned but sometimes I have problems writing it :/
Also, Wattpad wasn't working too well for me and it was suddenly deleted from my IPod (why not?)

I'm sorry if it happens again, hope you understand.

AND OH PRIMUS I CAN'T BELIEVE HOW FAR THIS STORY HAS GONE!!! 71K!!! 71 FREAKIN' K READERS!!!!! THANKS FOR MAKING THIS POSSIBLE! YOU'RE THE ONES THAT MAKE ME KEEP GOING :) LITERALLY!
THANK YOU FOR EVERYTHING
YOU HAVE NO IDEA HOW IMPORTANT ALL OF YOU ARE TO ME

~ EXCITED DREAM CATCHER

-::/\::-

"You're hurt" he softly pulls me apart and grabs the lantern from the ground. He holds it next to my face, not pointing directly at my eyes. I see his eyes widen in concern and what surprises me, is that when the light gets close to his face, his pupils dilate.

"Probably look worse than I feel" Maybe not...
I stare at the floor, feeling my face sticky and in pain. I'm sure I look like a walking blood-mess.

That's when everything else starts hurting. I feel a sting in my hand. Looking down, I find the bandages that wrapped my hand are now stained with red, hopefully they're like that because I tried to stop my nose bleeding with my hands.

I shiver for a moment as the Con's faceplate flashes in my mind.

"Let's get out of here..." he hangs my gun on his shoulder and wraps one arm around me as he starts driving me through the hallway, illuminating the path before us with the lantern.

As I start walking I can't help but turn around...

"I think it's better if you just look forward, Cael" Optimus says.
I slowly nod and return my sight to the front, getting closer to him.

I try to clear my mind. I swear I'm trying.
It's just not that easy.

Now don't move... Don't. Even. Try.

"Cael..." Optimus' voice brings me back to reality for a moment.

"I... I'm sorry...I..." I turn around, staring at the darkness behind us.

I can do a lot more than anybody else...

"He won't hurt you again" he says.

"I know, I just... I was..." I shake my head, remembering everything. "He... He said..."

"Don't remember that Cael, you're okay now" he softly rubs my arm.

"He.... I..." I turn my head back again and stare into the darkness, perfectly imagining his bright red optics flashing behind us.

A lot. More.

Optimus keeps guiding me through the tunnel, noticing his words probably aren't going to work right now.

Me? I just can't help but turn around once in a while...

-)././.(-

We finally reach the room with the computers.  I walk towards my backpack, which is now on the ground and slowly pick it up. 
I turn to Optimus, well, his holoform, and stare at him for a moment.
He's tall, with dark brown hair and those bright blue eyes. He doesn't look old, but he isn't young either, there's a hint of beard on his face, like a man who hasn't shaved in some days. But what surprises me the most, is the fact that even in his  holoform you can see the experience in his eyes.