IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT

*clears throat*

Now, let's go to the point.
All of you readers know that this story belongs to me (not Transformers of course, that belongs to Hasbro) all my OCs, the plot and everything was originally written by me.
This story is ORIGINAL AND FIRSTLY WRITTEN BY ME: @EverySingleDream
But now, SOMEONE is kinda copying my story, only changing names and a little part of the story. But is basically the same.
I started reading it and thought "uh, this is pretty similar" but I decided to keep reading because I'm not the kind of person that judges with the first thing she reads, so I kept reading and its really obvious that that person is basing his/her story on mine.
Some examples are the things that happen, the story of the main character, nicknames, appearances, songs played and some other things...
I'm not saying the name of the author, I think if you're reading this you can know I'm not stupid and that I know what you're doing and I hope you notice what you're doing is not right.
I wrote this story from my thoughts and my inspiration and with the objective of making readers enjoy it and know that they're not the only Transfans that write fanfictions, I didn't write this for other people to copy it.
I repeat: I'm not exposing you, there's no need, you know who you are and what you're doing.
And this does not only makes me mad but also makes me feel sad, because I really enjoyed writing this and knowing that people are actually liking it! so thinking that someone is copying what I did and saying it's his/her story and that he/she is making some readers believe it's actually his/hers and that that story is the original makes me really sad, because then, those readers will think She's Just a Human is the copy!

So, to all readers, you know this story is actually original and that I didn't copy anybody or stole ideas or anything and you've read this for a while so you are witnesses that this story has been up for some time and that is completely mine, so if you read the story based on mine, well, you know this is the original.

If you've read this far, thank you, really thank you.

~Dream Catcher