36: Stars Are Only Visible In Darkness

{Chapter Under Edition} ~Dream Catcher  

Sorry it took me so long!!

Hope you enjoy!!
And thanks for everything!!

-::/\::-

"I did tell them to make one place exactly the same" Hide says, taking me to one side of the house.
I look at the giant window.

"The studio" I whisper.
I place my hands around my eyes and press against the glass to look inside.
I smile widely and run to the entrance of the house, quickly entering and stepping in the studio.
I look around with amazed eyes and dropped jaw.

"Wha..-? How did you get in there so fast?" Hide asks from outside, his voice a bit faded because of the glass.

"Ironhide, this is amazing" I say, looking around.

"What?" He gets closer to the glass.

"This is amazing!" I say, louder.

"Whaaat?"

"IRONHIDE, THIS IS AMAZING!!"

"I know!"

I take a look at the rest of the house, God, this is so amazing, I can't explain how I'm feeling.

I step out of the house and find all the  Autobots staring at the sunset.

"Nice view you've got here, Cael" Jazz says.

"Just wait until the stars come out" I say.

"Good to know, another reason to stay here" he turns to me and smiles.

"Another..? Stay..? What? Don't they need you back at NEST?" I look at each of them.

"Maybe, but tonight you won't worry, alright kid?" Hide says.

"But, what about the D...-"

"Don't say it!" He stops me.

"Come on Dallas, relax! You've got your house back! And look, even Ratchet agreed in coming" Sides says. "If someone needs to worry, it's us!"

"Besides, there hasn't been any news from them since that building went crumbling down, if they're planning something, they can wait another day" Dino says. I chuckle.

"So... What now?" I ask.

"It's your night Cael, you decide" Jazz says.

Mm...
I smile.

-)././.(-

We all sit around the bonfire, staring at the bright flame while everything's dark around us.
Bonfire.. They're usually used to burn something up.
I guess that's what we're doing.
We're burning our problems tonight. Letting them go.
Every weight falls off our shoulders for one night.

A night we're all going to remember

I'm sitting between Hide and Dino, next to Dino sits Bee, at his side Jazz, beside Hide stands Sides, then goes Ratchet and Optimus, all of us gathered in a circle.

"Hey Jazz!" he looks at me from the other side of the fire and I point at the sky. "That's what I was talking about"
We both look up to see thousands of stars covering the night sky.
The rest of the bots look up too and some exclaim.

"Hadn't seen something like that in a while..."

"Woah, wish I could see this every night"

"Remember when we actually used to?"