19: The Same Crazy Idea

{Chapter Under Edition} ~Dream Catcher  

~::/\::~

Hey guys! Just wanted to tell you I'll update less often because I just entered to school :( *Groooaaaan*

But thanks for all the votes and comments! They just make my day!

By the way, the name of Caelyn is literally said as 'S e i l i n'

I know, weird way to spell it but that's how is said :)

Soo that's all!

Enjoy the chapter!

~::/\::~

"Why did you do that?!" Jazz asks.

"I had to act fast! That was better than they having it!" I reply.

"But what about all the information?" Ratchet asks.

"It's in here" I say, tapping my head with my finger.

"You know that makes you be in more danger?" Ironhide says, crossing his arms.

"I know..." I say. "Worried about me Soft guy?" I rise an eyebrow.

"Pff not even a little" he says, waving his hand. I roll my eyes and laugh a little.

"But I am worried" Bee says. I smile at him.

"You're always worried about everything" Hide replies. I glare at him.

"At least he cares" I say.

"I care too!" He says. "But I care about the information"

I shake my head.

"So, just to be sure... you finished reading it?" Jazz asks. Everyone in the room groans.

"YES!!" we all shout to him. He has asked that question like.. ten times!

He rises his hands in a defensive way and shrugs his shoulders.

"Why all the screams?" Will asks, walking to us. We arrived to NEST some minutes ago.

"Caelyn blew up the Investigation" Hide says.

"What?!" Will's jaw drops.

"Long story..." I say sighing.

"Well I'd like to hear it" he says placing his hands on his hips. I sigh again.

"I'll tell you later" I say. "We need the second part"

"Don't you have it?" Ratchet asks.

"Yeah... Well, more or less... They have half of it remember?"

"Oh yes, I remember"

"We need to get it back... And I have an idea of how getting it" I say, smiling and looking at them.

"How? The way your father got the information?" Will asks sarcastically as he rolls his eyes.

I give him THE look.

"Oh no... No no no no no" he shakes his head and I smile. "You've got to be insane to do that!"

"I know" I say. Well, now that he knows that I'm sure he's not a Decepticon dressed as human.

"Does somebody get what they're saying?" Hide asks.

"Her father Ryan Dallas, you know how he got all the information of the Investigation?" They look at each other and shake their heads in negation. "He get into their base, listened to their conversations and stole some of their artefacts!"

Bee walks to me as he shakes his head and his hands. He kneels. down and crosses his arms.

"What?"

He denies firmly with his head.

"You won't let me go?" I ask, now he nods. I giggle. "Why not?"

"Enough danger for now" he says.

"And why..." Lennox starts but he's interrupted by one of his men. The man whispers something at his ear. "Decepticons are attacking Miami" he says. Optimus looks down.

"And why would it be you the one that enters to their base?" Ratchet asks.

"Well you aren't going to" I say, pointing at the Autobots. "you're too big, Lennox has enough work here and now in Miami, and believe me I don't think his men would like to enter alone to their base..."

"And you would like to?" Jazz asks.

"I'm willing to do whatever to stop the war is coming... I don't want anyone to get through what I have..."

I look up confidently and see Optimus that is looking at me with... a proud look? A proud look!

I smile at him and he smiles back!

"Do you at least know where their base is?" Hide asks.

"Well... now that we know their attacking Florida... it's probably there" I say.

"I'll check with my men, come on! let's get prepared!" Will shouts. Then he comes to me. He places a hand on my shoulder. "Are you sure about this?" he asks. I nod

"I've never been so sure..." I say. He smiles, strokes my hair and hugs me. I smile and hug him back. We pull apart and he turns and runs to his team. I turn to find Bee. He looks at me and then looks down again. "Hey.."

I walk to him and place a hand on his metal cheek.

"I'll use the communicator all the time okay?" I say. I softly smile at him and he looks up again. He nods softly.

"I don't like the idea..." he starts. "Of you being in danger..."

I smile sweetly.

"I'll be fine... because I know you'll be there for me.." I say. "Because I know you'll never leave me..."

)././.(

I read the second part of the Investigation on our way to Florida. We split out again and this time I traveled with Ironhide and it was great! He secretly explained me how their holoforms work and I made one! of course it's just like a hologram of myself that you can actually touch but I don't feel anything. And it's projected with a little projector I can hide in my pocket.

Now, the time is not that great... We arrived to Miami and they kinda almost destroyed the city, fortunately and strangely no one was killed.

It seems they took a building near the Everglades National Park and they're using it as their base.

We're hiding in the park, waiting for nightfall, for me to hide easily while I get closer to the base.

"You've got everything?" Hide asks. I nod. "Comunicator?" I smile and nod again. I'm with Hide and Bee because Optimus said it was dangerous to be everyone in the same place so near to the base so they're all around the mangrove swamp.

It's dark by now and it's time for me to go.

"Ready?" Hide asks. I nod and he smiles. "We'll wait for you here" I'd insist about his soft side but I prefer to leave it like this, he's sweet when he wants to and I like it.

I smile and turn to Bee. He looks down and then looks at me to the eyeball.

He strokes my hair.

"Be safe Little Human"