62: Menaces

Hello, my Legion of Darkness! Hope you're having a lovely day/night!

As I always say, I'm sorry this took so long, I truly am. Lately, I've been taking longer to write for two reasons: 

First, school. BUT FORTUNATLEY, it's over now >:3 

Secondly, as you all know, The Last Knight is coming soon, and apparently it's gonna mess up with our minds and with everything we think we know. I have SJAH pretty much all planed out, but with this upcoming movie, some things might need to change because of this messing-up-with-what-we-think-we-know thing. Taking this into account, I really want things in this story to make sense with the universe, that's why it has taken me even longer to write, because I want to watch the movie to keep writing something that makes sense with the canon story. 

Anyhow, hope you understand and enjoy this chapter, worked really hard on it ^w^

~Dream Catcher

  -::/\::-  

Huffing, I turn around and walk away, back to Bee. The blood in my veins seems to cool down as my hand tingles and stings in victory pain; a bit of blood covers my knuckles and part of my fingers; my breath's still agitated, and my whole body's still shaking in excitement.  As I look up, I realise the rest of the Bots, except Optimus, are standing behind Bee. Frozen, they stare at me as I head towards them; Ratchet simply stares, Dino's and Sides' jaws dropped, and Hide smiles excitedly. I place a hand on top of my sore knuckles and try to get my breathing back to normal. Bee's servo is still stretched with my cell phone on it, his optics widened in amazement. I stare back at them.

"What?"

Ironhide instantly bursts out. 

"THAT'S MY SIS! Primus, Cael, you need to do that more often!" Hide claps a couple of times, stepping forward and kneeling down. He playfully and softly punches my arm, making me chuckle. "Strong hand the one you got, kid!"

"Got some dirt on your shoulder-then let me brush it off for ya- If you're feeling me, put your five high- That's my girl!" Bee plays a song, making me smile as we high five. 

"Aim for the nose next time, it'll be more fun" Dino points at me, proudly crossing his arms, smiling.

"You guys are unbelievable" I laugh, shaking my head from side to side. 

"I have to agree with Dino, aim for the nose next time!" Sides nods.

"Hopefully, there won't be a next time" Ratchet walks towards me and kneels down. "How's your hand?"

"It's okay, I'll just go wash it" I look down and scan it. I'll be fine. "And, honestly, I agree with Ratch; I hope I never see her again" 

"Oh it doesn't have to be her! Whoever makes you mad! I like angry Cael!" Hide says, smiling.

"No you don't, believe me" I smile back, playfully warning him.

"I'm intrigued" he snickers.

"Enough talking, go wash that before it gets infected or something" Ratchet shoos me away. 

I raise an eyebrow, looking at Ironhide, with one of those looks only the other person —er, Bot— understands, and I head towards the restroom.

~

Washing my hands, I look at myself in the mirror... Yep, I still look terrible. Returning my sight to my fingers, I notice the scar on the back of my left hand; the one the Cyber-girl did when I first met her, and Christian. A weird sensation takes over my body as I run my fingers through the irregular surface and remember how it was done. Feels like it was ages ago.