32: Their Plan

{Chapter Under Edition} ~Dream Catcher  

I haven't updated in a while, sorry!!!!!! But worry Not!!...because this is gonna be gooooooooood!!!!

-::/\::-

I just keep checking the device over and over again, just trying to win time... I know the Autobots will come....

"Start talking human" Megatron warns.

"I...." My breath starts speeding up.
Starscream (who I just noticed is there) steps forward and presses one of his giant cannons against my face.

"Didn't you hear?! Speak!!"
I clench my teeth as the cold metal pressing my face makes me step back.

"I won't" I reply. He pushes me to the ground and all my weight falls into my right wrist making a sharp sting of pain run through my hand and arm. I groan as I hold my hand tightly.

"Starscream!" Megatron scowls. Starscream steps back and looks down.
Coward.

I stand up, still holding my hand and look around. Now I'm even starting to miss my gun.
Where did they place it?!

Suddenly a con enters running to the place. But before he could say anything a shot flies right through his spark.
Instantly, chaos takes over the place.

The Autobots are here.

I turn in all directions when suddenly my eyes meet my gun lying on the floor at the other side of the place. Taking advantage of the mess in the room I start running towards it.
I take it but just when I do, someone wildly grabs me from behind. The gun slips from my hands as the Decepticon takes me up.

"No!" I turn and find myself in Starscream's grip.
He rushes to a side of the place where he literally throws me inside a room and somehow manages to close the door with his giant servos, completely denting it, making it impossible for me to scape.

"Oh no... no no no no no! NO!" I stand up and start trying to push the door. "No! Damn it!" Okay... there are three options:

1.- The Autobots find me.
2.- They don't find me and I stay with the cons.
3.- During battle, one of them falls onto this side of the place and buries me with the rest of the room.

Great.

I look around.
No windows.
Only four walls.
The dented door.
And me.

I keep hitting the door with my fists.

"Bumblebee!! Optimus!! Ironhide!! ANYONE!!!" I shout, with the hope that someone might hear me.
I hear the, now familiar, noise of battle.
I hear Ironhide grunting, I hear that sound Bee makes.
They're here, and so close!!!

And I can't get to them.

So I just keep screaming their names, kicking and punching the door.

Suddenly the door moves.
I stay still and the door is ripped away.
A pair of blue optics stare at me.

"So you are the human they are all talking about?" He says. I smile. "I think this might be yours" he throws something at me. I catch it and my smile gets wider as my gun rests on my hands. I hang the strap around my neck and shoulder. He takes his servo to the side of his helm. "Found the human" he says, letting the others know through the comm link. I run towards him as he places his servo on the ground. I hop on it and he stands up. There's where I notice the 'skates'.
"Sideswipe, at your service" he smiles.

I'm about to reply when a Decepticon gets too close, Sideswipe stabs him with one of his giant arm daggers while holding me.

He skates over the place while fighting cons, he holds me tightly so I shoot with my gun, hitting some of them.
One of the cons almost shoots at him but he decides to use both daggers.
Why not?

I remember being on roller coasters... I wish it was a bit similar.
But it's not.
He spins and stabs and fights with me in his servo.
I haven't eaten in a while and still I think I might throw up.

He stops for a moment and looks at me.

"Sorry about that" he says. I just slightly nod. He looks around as he notices he needs to keep fighting. He looks at something on the other side of the place.
"Hey kid, ever wondered what is like to fly?"

"What? Wh-"

"Hey Dino!! Catch!!" He shouts as he suddenly throws me like a baseball.

I'm not even able to scream while I'm 'flying'. Oh wait.... I did scream...listen to that loud weird squeak?... yeah, that's me screaming.

The red bot catches me in an incredibly 'delicate' way for a giant robot... that, or I'm so shocked I don't feel the pain.

"Had fun?" Dino asks, I slowly blink as I barely notice his accent. "Here it goes again"
That instantly snaps me out of my shock.

"What?! No! No no no wai-"

"Bumblebee! Catch!" He shouts before I'm being thrown like a ball... again.

This time I barely feel my landing. Before I'm able to look up, he holds me against his chest and I feel how he seems to sigh.

"Hi Blondie..." I manage to say, breathing heavily, but feeling safer.

"Bumblebee!' I hear Hide shout. We both turn that way. "take her out of here" he looks at me.
This time, I don't even reply.
I actually want to get out of here.
I look around and notice the Decepticons seem to be gathering together... what are they trying to do?

Bumblebee instantly starts running and before I notice, he transform and I land on the back seats.
One of the Decepticons tries to follow us but Hide takes care of him.

We get to the street and Bee starts driving away.
I start thinking about what just happened.

Laserbeak.
Hide and seek.
The kidnap.
Haddelin.
The bomb...
Th..-

The bomb...

Wait a minute...

It suddenly starts making sense...

They knew the device was complete... that captured me to give the Autobots a reason to go there.
They can easily get away with a ground bridge...
So they would activate the bomb...
Leave..

And kill everybody else...