26: The Crew Is Getting Back Together

{Chapter Under Edition} ~Dream Catcher  

I didn't sleep. but, surprisingly I don't feel tired.

Optimus and me stayed there at the entrance the entire night, looking at the stars and waiting for dawn, after our conversation we didn't say a thing. We just saw how the stars started disappearing and the colours of dawn started illuminating the forest.

Optimus has gone inside, I'm still here at the entrance, sitting on the ground, looking at nothing.
I hear other loud steps coming behind me.

"Hi Blondie" I say as Bee gets to my side. He makes that sound, like saying 'good morning'.

He kneels down beside me.

"So... what now?" I ask. He shrugs.
Mmm... what now?
They'll probably keep tracking the Decepticons and hunt them down. But... what about me? I mean, what can I do? I'm sure I can't keep my normal life... if it was ever normal...

"Optimus" We hear Will say from the inside. He said 'Optimus' but all the Autobots go to the screens Lennox is looking at. Optimus gets at Will's side. "It's Ratchet" he says as he presses a button, we hear a call from Ratchet and Jazz.

"Hey guys.." Jazz says. "Hear who found us" he seems happy.

"Hey there!" A weirdly familiar voice says.

"Sideswipe?" Hide says. I look at him.

"Hide? Man! It's been a while!" Sideswipe says.

"And he didn't come alone" another voice says.

"Dino!" (A/N: Dino/Mirage, I'll use it as 'Dino', hope it's okay...) Hide shouts again.

"Oh yeah! The crew is getting back together!" Sideswipe says.

"Talking about crew, what happened to the twins?" I ask.

"Who's that?" Dino asks, referring to my voice.

"Sideswipe, Dino, we've got too much to talk about, when we meet, we'll let you know everything you need to know" Optimus says. "Ratchet, have you found anything?"

"Sorry Optimus, but I'm afraid they made sure that we wouldn't follow them, they wiped every information from the ground bridge" Ratchet says.

"Mm..."

"But we found some artefacts that may be of use" Jazz says.

"We're at the base in Alabama, get here as soon as possible" Optimus says.

"Sure thing" Jazz says and hangs.

"Answering to your question..." Will says, turning to me. "The twins were assigned to a mission to try to find hiding cons"
I nod.

"So... Sideswipe and Dino?" I ask, turning to Ironhide.

"You'll love them! I'm sure, you'll get along just fine" he says. I laugh softly and shake my head.

"Excuse me, what is going on?"
I look how Will rolls his eyes and turns to Haddelin.
She has her hands on her hips, she's looking at everyone, rising an eyebrow.

"The crew is getting back together" Hide says.

"What?" She says.

"Well, the thing is that the Autobots we already know that we're spread around the world are getting reunited" Will explains.

"And you told them to come here?" She asks, staring at each of us for some seconds. Where is she going with this...?

"Umm... yes.."

"And why would you do that?"

"Because...-" I start.

"From now on, everything that happens here, must have my permission, I'm supervisor and everyone has to know that" she interrupts me.
Then what? Shall we buy you the coffee?

No one says a thing. Not even 'yes' or 'no' or even a nod... simply nothing.
I'm trying to hold my laugh, what is Haddelin thinking now?
She turns and walks away.

"Pff, sure, whatever you say" Hide says, waving his hand.

"Don't tell us how, tell us how to live our lives...!" Bee plays a song. I laugh.

"Why does it always has to be someone like her?" Hide asks to himself.

)././.(

"Optimus, I'm receiving energon signals, it seems like they're coming to the base" Will says. I look up at Hide.

"I haven't seen them in so long" he says.

"I bet you're really good friends" I say.
That reminds me to something...
Daniel!!!

"W-William!!! Lennox!!" I shout running to him. I grab his shoulders and shake him like if he was a milkshake. "Daniel! What happened with Daniel?!! You gotta find him!!!"

"Caelyn, what are you talking about?" He says, taking my hands away from his shoulders.

"Remember my friend Daniel? Which was actually a con but I don't know if he was always one or if he's dead or if he's alive or what?!!" I talk really fast.

"Take it easy Dallas" he gestures with his hands.

"I... I need to know if he's alive" I say.

"I'll make sure of that okay?" He says. "It's gonna be fine... he's gonna be fine"
I sigh. He's gonna be fine...
Hopefully.

Bee kneels down beside me and makes that sound.

"It's okay..." I say.

"They're getting closer" Will says, talking about the other Autobots.

Suddenly the voice of Ratchet sounds from the comm link.

"Optimus, we've got a situation..."

)././.(

Narrator's POV:

He was looking at the Autobots and their human friend from the tree he was standing on.
He smiled evilly.

If they only knew what was coming...

~::/\::~

Helloooo!!
:D
Chan chan chan!
Hope you're liking it!!
By the way, I'm about to start a new story!! Yaayy!
It's in the Transformers Prime universe :)
If you like Smokescreen and/or Wheeljack you'd better read it hehe
Well, thanks for everything!!

~Dream Catcher