3 DAYS OF SJAH

Dream Catcher here!!

Hello my amazing Legion of Darkness! Guess what day is it!!

Today is July 29... and that's She's Just a Human's first three chapters' day of publication! SJAH 3RD ANNIVERSARY! 

Time does pass rather quickly, doesn't it? I'm honestly so proud of how far this story has gotten...

Now, you may be wondering "What happened to the other two?"

Well, thing is, I'm a mess. Yeah. 

Your host here absolutely missed (forgot *ahem*) the other two because of reasons of life, but now I plan on actually doing something about it!

As a start, I think on making a 3 day special! One day for each year ;) I'll be uploading one chapter each day! You read it right! Daily chapter for the next three days!

That being said, I think we could also do a Q&A!!! 

How's that sound??? Whether you want to ask me something, or the characters in the story! You just ask your question here and I'll answer them on another part once the three chapters are uploaded! Simply write "SJAH Q&A" before your question so I can know you want that published!

 Also, if you see this once the Answer part has been uploaded, don't be afraid to ask, I'll still edit the part so your question is there too :)

It can be personal, about the characters, things about the story, etc, etc, etc,,,

Just know, I won't be responding any question regarding spoilers, with those I'll just leave a winky face or something XD 

Thank you all so much for being here through all these years. You have no idea how much I appreciate this. Thank you.

Thanks for 138K+ readers, 7K+votes, 2K+ comments, and 360 followers, you make all this possible. Never forget how important you are.

Thank you. 

~Dream Catcher