59: This is For Tomorrow

GUESS WHO'S NOT DEAD??
You know, besides Bee *snaps fingers and points at you*
Well, ME
I'M BACK

(I'll tell you when to play the song >:3)

~)::)(::(~

His smile, that smile.
He's alive, and he's right here.
My breath trembles as a smile starts being drawn on my face; making me forget about every injury I have.
I squeeze my fists for a moment, like I had something to hold back... and burst out running towards him.

His face lights up as I get closer to him and he starts giving steps towards me too. I reach him, opening my arms and wrapping them around his neck, hugging him tightly. He stumbles back, receiving me, wrapping his arms around my waist, lifting me a bit from the ground as he gains balance once again.

I simile even brighter as I feel him, his hair, his arms around me; he's here...
I look up for a moment and see Ratchet, his optics lighted up with joy. He stares at my eyes for a moment too.

"Thank you" I whisper.
With that, he nods and a hint of a smile appears on his face before he turns around and returns to the place he walked out of, the other two 'bots follow him, letting us alone for a moment.

Suddenly, I feel myself tremble, but I notice I'm not crying. I'm laughing. I'm smiling so brightly, relieved, feeling warm, feeling alive. I'm laughing, right about to cry.

I pull back to look at his face, not moving my arms form around his neck, noticing he remains holding me too.

"Bee, I... Look at you, I..." I stop for a moment, simply looking at his smiling face. "I thought you were gone... I thought you were dead"
His look turns a bit sad as he shakes his head in negation.
"I thought it was too late, that I was never gonna see you again, that I wasn't gonna be able to tell you..."
I stop once again as I see his eyes shine brighter.

We both stare at each other's eyes for a moment. He rises his hand and places it on my cheek, with his thumb he wipes away a single tear that escaped my eye. No pain comes with his touch, making me barely remember my face is all beaten up.
He looks at my eyes, but then his sight drifts towards my lips and back to my eyes. With that, he slowly gets closer, and remains not even an inch from my face, I feel his breath so close to me I freeze completely. Then, he gives the last movement and leans over to kiss me.

He kisses me shyly, like he was scared I'm gonna reject him or push him away, but I smile on his lips and kiss him back, closing my eyes, melting into the moment. 
He seems to relax and pulls me even closer, holding me gently and carefully, like I was going to break or disappear at any moment. And so I do the same for him, for I also fear he's going to vanish from between my fingers.
I sweetly run my hand through his hair and he trembles as my fingertips touch the back of his neck. We both smile as I remember he's ticklish.
Slowly pulling apart, we catch our breaths, our foreheads still together as we look at each other; none of us stop smiling.

"I told you you would be blond" I say.

He chuckles, his smile making me forget about the real world around us. Then, with his eyes pinned to mine, I feel an incredibly warm sensation cover my chest, making me feel relieved, making me feel free, making me feel... Safe.

"I love you"

His eyes widen a bit as he smiles even more, making that warm sensation spread through me.

"I love you too"

He only mouths that, no sound coming out, but right now, that's quite enough for me.

-)././.(-

Hide opens the door once again, letting me in as I gave them time to greet Bee.
I get inside the room and see the black and yellow Autobot sitting on a berth, his optics bright as ever, joyfully looking at his friends.
I smile, simply by looking at everyone in the room.