17: He's Alive

{Chapter Under Edition} ~Dream Catcher  

I continue reading the Investigation and then Hide comes to me.

"And... why did you wanted us to bring the dead Decepticon?" he asks.

"Oh, I haven't worked with that yet, so I won't tell you for now..." I say without taking my sight away from the Investigation. "But I think specially you will like it"

"Oh yeah?"

"Yep! and hey" I look at him. "you've got to teach me how those holoforms you told me about work" I say, lowering my voice.

"I'll think about it... let's just hope Ratchet doesn't bust us" he says, whispering too.

"That I doesn't bust who?" Ratchet says as he walks to us.

"Nothing" I calmly say, waving my hand. "just another of Ironhide's crazy ideas"

"Hey!"

I shrug my shoulders, smiling.

"Mm... I'll keep an optic on you two" Ratchet says as he turns. Hide and me give each other a knowing look, I then turn to my reading again. Something comes to my mind. "Hide?"

"Yes?"

"Who was that Decepticon Optimus was fighting back in NEST?" as I ask this everyone seems to stop everything... I look around as they start looking at each other. Did I say that that loud? Then they look at me. "What?"

"I almost forgot that..." Ratchet whispers.

"He's alive..." Optimus says.

"But how could that be possible?" Jazz replies.

"Umm... am I loosing something?" I ask, looking around.

"That Decepticon..." Jazz starts.

"He's name is Megatron" Optimus says.

I remember my dad talking about him... but...

"Wasn't he..." I start.

"Dead? Yes... He was supposed to be dead.." Ratchet says, looking at Optimus. I look down.

"I think I know how they did it..." I say.

"What? How?" Ratchet asks as they all give a step forward.

"It's what I'm just reading... It seems Decepticons worked on a way to bring back to life other Tranaformers..."

"What? Why didn't you tell us?"

"I just read it one minute ago"

"Keep reading that, we need to know everything about them... and find how to know who's a Decepticon in a human form and who's a real person" Jazz says.

"Sure" I say as I nod once as I start turning.

"And Caelyn... " Ratchet says, I turn to him. "if you ever stumble upon him... Be careful..."

Those words, make me shiver... And I don't know why... but I'm sure I'm going to meet him, sooner or later.

)././.(

I've been reading the Investigation but it doesn't say anything about how they bring them back to life, it just says that they do it. I guess that comes in the second part.

Now I'm working with the Daniel-con as the Autobots go again to check the highway because of some strange signals thy were receiving.

I hear that sound and turn.

"Hi Blondie" I say smiling. He gives me a questioning look as he sees the thing in my hands. "This thing? Oh... I'm almost done" I say.

I don't know why but my mother's memory comes to me... I sigh.

He makes the sound and gets closer to me.

"Are you okay?" he asks. I nod slowly.

"Yeah... it's just..." I sigh again. "I was remembering my mom... You see... Just before Decepticons attacked Chicago, we had a fight... And... " Tears start running down my cheeks, oh no, not again.

I turn, trying that he doesn't see me cry. I wipe my tears away, only for making new ones come out. He tries to turn me to face him but I resist, taking away his hand. "No... I..." he turns me and cradles my face in his hands.

"Don't cry" he says.

"She... She died before I could tell her sorry.." I sob and close my eyes. That's a story I've been trying to hide... but when I look at his optics, I can't lie to him.... I just can't... Because I... I...

"I couldn't say sorry..." I whisper. He shakes his head.

"I don't like to see you cry..." He says. I smile sadly. I remember the hole event, our home being destroyed, the Decept.. "He did it..." I say, stepping back.

"He?"

"Megatron..." I say. "He killed my family"