60: Something to Remember

GUYS! GUYS! GUY! My amazing Legion! We've reached 120K!!!!! THIS IS AMAZING AND UNBELIEVABLE!! THANK YOU SO MUCH! 120K! I mean... Man! I'm so proud of how far this has gone, thank you. I was just passing by through this wonderful page and saw that, and I literally dropped everything and decided to write for you because I love you and I'm so happy right now!!!

Honestly, this is great guys, thank you so much.

~Dream Catcher

...{∞}~...

Resting my chin on Bee's shoulder, we slowly move side to side along a calm song. Closing my eyes for a moment, I stroke his hair, feeling his chest go up and down with each tranquillising breath.

The sky now turned into a majestic canvas of bright orange and red, making our surroundings more peaceful. I take a deep breath and Bee holds me a bit tighter, burying his head onto the crook of my neck. I keep tracing my fingers through his hair as we dance, not opening my eyes, enjoying the moment. Wishing we could stay like this forever.

Suddenly, I feel a sting of pain on my cheekbone; with that, remembering everything I've been through. I wince and, slowly, I pull apart, keeping my hands on Bee's shoulders.

"Bee..." I look down, feeling his concerned look pinned to my eyes. "I..." I take deep breath and wish I could bite my lip, for it still hurts where it was split.

"Hey.." the song stops, and another one comes in. "I know there are some things we need to talk about... ~ Just let me hold you for a little longer now"

A small smile appears on my face as I look at his blue eyes. But as I do so, a lump takes form in my throat, making me swallow up heavily. I feel as if an invisible rope was twisting around my heart, making me remember everything that could've happened, every scene I imagined while being trapped inside that ship. Every emotion, thought and sensation comes back at me.

What would've happened if he was actually gone? What would I have done?

I softly place my hand on his cheek and stare at his face, my smile gone now. He rises his hand and places it on top of mine. Noticing my unrest, his expression turns concerned, and before he's able to say or do anything else, I have my arms wrapped around his neck. Hugging him tightly, I hold his head, like I was shielding him from something, and feel the lump in my throat get thicker. He seems disconcerted for a moment, but ends up wrapping his arms around me too, understanding how I'm feeling. This hug is different... definitely not like the one in the ship when I first saw him... definitely not like the one when he was leaving Earth...

This time... it's just like we both are holding onto each other. Like we both know how the other is feeling, like we're finally aware... of everything we've been through...

And everything that is to come...

-)././.(-

I slowly open the wooden door of my house. I just came to take a quick shower, but now I notice the whole place is incredibly... dusty. I grimace, looking around and sigh. I walk in, leaving my backpack on a little table by the entrance; closing the door behind me, I head towards my room, noticing the lack of pictures and paintings on my way. I decide to look down, staring at my dirty shoes as I walk.

I get to my room and take a deep breath, clearing my mind as I grab a towel and head now to the bathroom. I would like to say I take quick showers; truth is I don't. I stay there for a while, taking my time, not truly knowing how I'm feeling. I'm so incredibly relieved. The Autobots are back, I'm out of that hideous ship, Bee is back... they are all alive... Still, there's something inside me that isn't okay; I've been through a lot, of course I'm not okay but... It's like something's missing. Like I have an unsolved conflict, a missing conversation...